Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The location is perfect. So close to mushroom bay, yellow bridge and many good restaurants. Super friendly and helpful owner. Especially enjoyed chilling by the pool after a long day. Thank you we had a good time there.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I was wary of this place at first - for some reason, I couldn't get the reviews to show up and none were in English so I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into! However, I can definitely recommend D'Pagi Homestay if you're staying on Lembongan.

The rooms are basic - a large bed with a sheet and blanket, a sink, and a toilet/shower room. They each have chairs and a table on the terrace, as well as a drying rack. The whole place is very clean! A/C works great. The pool is really nice - pretty deep for a small pool, and the water is always cool and refreshing. A few loungers and umbrellas to enjoy the sun.

No food is served here. However, there is a cooler case of bottled water, beer and sodas available to purchase. The staff is SO friendly and kind, and make you feel right at home. They let me use their phone to arrange a pickup by a local restaurant, and even made me a surprise snack of fried bananas when I was hanging out by the pool one day.

My one suggestion would be to have water refills so that guests don't have to continually buy new plastic bottles. Overall, Lembongan is behind on this compared to the Gilis, Canggu and Ubud.

As someone who is wary of driving a scooter, particularly on rough roads, I was initially worried about the location of D'Pagi. It didn't seem in close proximity to anything. However, once I started walking around, I realized that it's in a great location! About halfway between Dream Beach and Mushroom Bay, you can get to either in about ten minutes. There is also a small supermarket close by. There is parking out front for a scooter if you have one.

Be warned that there is some construction across the lane. It doesn't start early or go late but if you're looking for total peace and quiet, this may not be the place for you at the moment. I hung around the homestay during the day a lot and it didn't bother me at all - I only noticed it when the noise stopped!

Room tip: Room One has a direct view of the pool but is set apart from it
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely place and family owned. Everything very clean and kind on details. They have a cute balcony outside of the rooms, powerful air conditioners and a beautiful swimming pool. All the crew put a lot of effort in helping you with everything you need. Definitely worth for a trip on budget!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

This homestay was realy good very friendly staff and always smile to the guest. The room is cute,bath room clean and the bed is made up daily. I had 4 days here rent scooter to explored the island,feel like home dont wanna go to leave this place.....

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Hi everyone! I would recommend D'pagi homestay for your stay in Nusa lembogan!
We went there with a group of 6 people an had an amazing time. The place is very clean, calm, with a swimming pool... so perfect for a stay here. The owners are very accommodating, friendly and very professional. They will help you rent scooters, look for laundries, nice restaurant or nice place to visit!
And a big plus! They are always smiling which was really appreciated :)!
Pretty sure you will have an amazing stay there as well :)
Enjoy!