Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

Very friendly and helpfull owner, big pool, nice cottages. Quiet place, good location, near the port,possible to rent bikes.
Väga soovitan, sõbralik omanik, suur bassein,ilus aed,hommikusöök hinnas.
yep

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank pille773
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

After many visits to Lembongan we just can’t stay away from tamansari villas, Madai and his wife are special people, the pool, the bed, the warmth and friendliness is just perfect...... we will be back again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

As backpackers we decided to treat ourselves to stay here and honestly thought it would have been a lot nicer for the price - we stayed in nicer budget accommodation on lembongan. The room was very dark and dingy and we saw some kind of giant lizard hiding behind the big mirror in the bedroom also. The bathroom door didn’t shut properly and the door handle was rusty. We asked staff when we arrived at 1pm if they could ring to book us a good table at one of the beach clubs for a 6pm dinner reservation, as emails don’t always get picked up. I asked about an hour later if they had done it and they hadn’t but said they would. At 4.30pm I asked again and they still hadn’t done it, they couldn’t get through on the phone so suggested I email myself. I did but due to the late notice we didn’t get a good table. I would have emailed earlier myself if I knew they weren’t going to do it. Overall we were disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank Sally B
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for 5 days. Made and the other who worked there was amazing. They Had scooters for us, made breakfast in other times than when the breakfasttime was. They showed us a map and explained where everything was. They was just so lovely all the time. The bungalow is 500 meters from Mushroom Beach and a lot of great resturants. The bed was really good. The water in the shower was saltwater, but thats the oboy thing that could be better. When we where leaving the company that was snupose to pick us up didnt show. Made and his wife took our bags on the scooter, and drived us to the harbour.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank eileens220
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights at Taman Sari whilst visiting Nusa Lembongan. The room itself was lovely and the bed was SO comfortable, it’s one of the best nights sleep I’ve had in a very very long time. The location of the villa is pretty good with shops, restaurants and the beach nearby. The pool was lovely.

However, there were a number of negatives about this place. The safe didn’t work. The bathroom was very old and needs some work, e.g. the door handles which are rusty and falling to bits making them difficult to even use, soap bottles are covered in limescale. There was no hot water during our stay. The sun loungers were faded and stained. The rooms were also very very dark due to poor lighting - not very helpful when the sun sets at 6:30. You wouldn’t be able to read, for example. Finally, it was difficult to communicate with staff on one day when no English speaking staff were around. I don’t expect others to speak perfect English, however it should’ve been easy enough to gesture that we needed to use a phone urgently - apparently not!

Overall, I had a fantastic nights sleep here and it was ok for the price we paid but still needs improvement.

Date of stay: July 2018