Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$22
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$15
View deal
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
ExpediaUS$22
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

We had a really great stay, staff were super helpful at arranging transport and other things to make our trip easy

The homestay itself was clean and well maintained as well as quite and relaxed

The location it's pretty good, a few shops, restaurants and bars. Within easy walking distance and the beach is never far away.

We would happily stay here again and recommend to friends

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 5 July 2019

Very impressed with this little guesthouse. I stayed whilst doing yoga at Yoga Dunia next door. Only 6 rooms and a nice, well-kept pool with beanbags/shade. Breakfast is basic but good. The rooms were cleaned every day by the friendly staff. Air con in the room was good and bed/pillows were comfy. Bathroom was also decent but shame there was no warm water! Great location to reach various places too.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here for 2 nights. It is a 5 minute walk to Mushroom Bay ( best beach on the island ). Very quiet location, we booked the snorkelling to see the manta rays via the hotel and we were lucky enough to swim with them on the day!! We also booked the boat back to Sanur via the hotel. The pool is nice and clean, so is the room. Beds are very comfortable, the only negative I can think of is the shower. I would recommend staying here if you’re in Nusa Lembongan!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

As we were on honeymoon and having already spent a lot on other hotels we decided to opt for a budget hotel whilst staying on Nusa Lembongan. We were greeted by a lovely and funny girl called Ulan who really made us feel welcome. The guesthouse itself is very basic but better than I’d expected for a 1 star and clean most importantly. The only let down for me was that we didn’t have any hot water so we had to have cold showers during our stay, which I dreaded when washing my hair!
Although there were only two choices for breakfast, eggs with toast or banana pancakes both were very tasty.
All the staff at Naturale Guesthouse were very polite, welcoming and accommodating. They gave us lifts on their scooters to the port which was appreciated and also called restaurants to book reservations for us. All in all we had a pleasant stay. If you’re on a tight budget then I’d recommend this hotel. I wouldn’t stay in Nusa Lembongan for more than 2 days though as you can see and do everything within that time.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights, very quite, good location, close to restaurants. Few minutes walk to secret beach and mushroom beach. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast option is very limited, but we liked it. We would love to visit again.

Date of stay: June 2018