Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

As we were on honeymoon and having already spent a lot on other hotels we decided to opt for a budget hotel whilst staying on Nusa Lembongan. We were greeted by a lovely and funny girl called Ulan who really made us feel welcome. The guesthouse itself is very basic but better than I’d expected for a 1 star and clean most importantly. The only let down for me was that we didn’t have any hot water so we had to have cold showers during our stay, which I dreaded when washing my hair!
Although there were only two choices for breakfast, eggs with toast or banana pancakes both were very tasty.
All the staff at Naturale Guesthouse were very polite, welcoming and accommodating. They gave us lifts on their scooters to the port which was appreciated and also called restaurants to book reservations for us. All in all we had a pleasant stay. If you’re on a tight budget then I’d recommend this hotel. I wouldn’t stay in Nusa Lembongan for more than 2 days though as you can see and do everything within that time.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights, very quite, good location, close to restaurants. Few minutes walk to secret beach and mushroom beach. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast option is very limited, but we liked it. We would love to visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this place, room was nice and clean. For breakfast there are not many choices but it was good.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Location is good, as it is not on the main road there is absolutely no noise, but you can find restaurants and spas with 5minutes walking.
Most important thing, it's really worth the price as the rooms are cheap

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We had booked for three nights but then cancelled our stay as we found out that the location is not as indicated on tripadvisor in Jungu Batu but further south close to mushroom bay. As we have planned to go diving with an divecenter in Jungu Batu, we were looking for a guesthouse close to them and disappointedly cancelled our stay. Luckily cancellation was free of charge.

1  Thank Itchy-Feet_AundM
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I stayed here for four nights and the family that owns it is so nice. The breakfast was very good. I highly recommend the banana pancakes. It's in a good location, close to the beach and restaurants. The owner and his son drove myself and another guest to the Devil's Tears on my last morning because he was afraid I didn't have enough time to walk before the boat.

Date of stay: November 2017