“Good coffee and cake in air-conditioning!”

Pepita Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Nusa Lembongan
Price range: US$3 - US$28
Description: Situated in Lembongan island, Pepita Cafe & Bakery offers handcrafted breakfast, lunch, and coffee in a casual setting. Featuring housebaked breads and pastries, small batch roasted coffees, and locally sourced ingredients, Pepita Cafe & Bakery is the perfect spot for a quick meal or delicious cup of coffee or tea while enjoying this small island in a cozy way
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Coffee was good, but like most places in Lembongan, they don't do a large cup, so you have to ask for a takeaway container to drink there (and then it is a bit weak, as they don't understand the concept of a double shot for a mug!) - but still good.
The cakes were nice, but not much of a choice - recommend the apple pie. The serving staff were all very friendly and sweet and it was nice to sit in air-conditioned comfort on a day when there wasn't much of a breeze! Nice stopoff along the restaurant and shopping strip.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I ordered indonesian breakfast, according to the menu fried rice with pickles, crackers, chicken and sliced fruit - what they tried to serve me was just fried rice without the fruit and chicken, for the same price of course - that is bad customer service and absolut not ok! And when I complained they just looked at me with big eyes and had no idea what to do with the order now. If you are in for a pricier breakfast treat on Lembogan go uphill, there you have the view, ok food and also high prices. And faster service - did I mention the service at Pepita is slow beyond belief? Only Wifi is ok

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Our first lunch on the island was here. The food was decent with equally decent prices. The service not the best on the island but we got what we needed.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We paid 40000 rph for 8 corn chips, which were stale, with some dips that were not enough for our tiny serve of corn chips. The service was terrible, no smiles or thank you - when we were paying I said "Terimah Kasi" which is local for thank you with a big smile on my face, despite how awful the food was, and the lady did not respond to me at all, just took my money, without even looking at me. It was absolutely the most over priced and rudest dining experience we have had in Indonesia. Avoid this pretentious place at all costs.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was very unfriendly and also rushed us to place our order.
But that would have been okay if the food would have been good. The guacamole was just rediculous, I'm not even sure if there was any avocado in it. Also the rest of the food consisted basically of salt and pepper. Maybe the cakes are good, we didn't try those. But don't go for lunch or dinner. Very disappointing.