“Overpriced, terrible service”

Pepita Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Nusa Lembongan
Price range: US$3 - US$28
Description: Situated in Lembongan island, Pepita Cafe & Bakery offers handcrafted breakfast, lunch, and coffee in a casual setting. Featuring housebaked breads and pastries, small batch roasted coffees, and locally sourced ingredients, Pepita Cafe & Bakery is the perfect spot for a quick meal or delicious cup of coffee or tea while enjoying this small island in a cozy way
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We paid 40000 rph for 8 corn chips, which were stale, with some dips that were not enough for our tiny serve of corn chips. The service was terrible, no smiles or thank you - when we were paying I said "Terimah Kasi" which is local for thank you with a big smile on my face, despite how awful the food was, and the lady did not respond to me at all, just took my money, without even looking at me. It was absolutely the most over priced and rudest dining experience we have had in Indonesia. Avoid this pretentious place at all costs.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was very unfriendly and also rushed us to place our order.
But that would have been okay if the food would have been good. The guacamole was just rediculous, I'm not even sure if there was any avocado in it. Also the rest of the food consisted basically of salt and pepper. Maybe the cakes are good, we didn't try those. But don't go for lunch or dinner. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t very impressed with this place. At all. The staff wasn’t too friendly, but they were prompt in taking our order. I had the pulled pork burger & my friend had the crab burger. She liked hers just fine. Mine however, was not good. I’m not sure what kind of meat was on the bun, (it was yellow looking in color and looked like chopped up chicken pieces, NOT pulled pork) but it was very tough & there were more apples on the sandwich than there was meat. I left still hungry. Not worth the money (one of the more expensive meals I’ve eating on the island) or the rudeness. Next.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I went to Pepita last week on my holiday. I ate during lunch time and order the Fried Noodle. It taste really good and worth the price. The venue is very cozy and the service is nice. I think this cafe is the only one with AC in the area (because most of it outdoor) so its really a good point for Pepita.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Nice place for a quick bite. We had the brownie which was delicious and a couple of juices which were also really good.

Date of visit: January 2018