Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
View deal
Hotels.com
US$93
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
ExpediaUS$93
Agoda.comUS$70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

I have been there for 3 nights with 3 children and my wife. If you want a real relaxation holiday with spa functionality this is the right plce. Building is old Soviet style but renovated. There is a lot of different spa processes depending on your needs. Nice and tasty food included :) Recommended

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2019 via mobile

Nice location, closest to the beach.

Basic room. Spa facilities are allright but expected a little bit more.

Lots af parking spots.

Breakfast normal.

Building is nice, reastaurant on 4th floor have a small extra room on 5th floor, quite funny.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2019

As it is not possible to book the room directly through website,I called to the hotel. The booking service informed me, that the only available room is superior. But when I arrived, there were one standart single room available. When I asked the administration to return me the difference in the price (app.100 EUR), my request was refused. The administrator actually toldt me, that hotel not suppose to loose the money. I should.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Very simple and basic hotel. Could say overpriced as well. SPA is small and simple. Rooms are very simply equiped. Breakfast is good and tasty. Most pleasant area is outdoor pool. Hotel is located near the beach and main entertainment area.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is horrible but due to the fact that all the meals are included in the price the hotel is an offer. Normal but good food. To economy travellers a good choise. The problem with the hotel is that it is old. The smell in the corridors is like a nightmare.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple