Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$93
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2019

As it is not possible to book the room directly through website,I called to the hotel. The booking service informed me, that the only available room is superior. But when I arrived, there were one standart single room available. When I asked the administration to return me the difference in the price (app.100 EUR), my request was refused. The administrator actually toldt me, that hotel not suppose to loose the money. I should.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Very simple and basic hotel. Could say overpriced as well. SPA is small and simple. Rooms are very simply equiped. Breakfast is good and tasty. Most pleasant area is outdoor pool. Hotel is located near the beach and main entertainment area.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is horrible but due to the fact that all the meals are included in the price the hotel is an offer. Normal but good food. To economy travellers a good choise. The problem with the hotel is that it is old. The smell in the corridors is like a nightmare.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Having read the rewies in TripAdvisor, I was quite conserned because we had a gift card to visit the Narva-Jõesuu Healt and Spa Hotel.

Well, I have to say the trip wasn't so bad! Yes, we had some language problems with the masseur and the lady at the buffee table, but administrator, SPA lady and the restaurant staff spoke excellent Estonian! In the end we got all we needed regardless of language problems, so all ended well!

Our room was located on the 3th floor and had a (some kind of) seaview. I had requested double bed but we were given the one with twin beds. Beds and pillows were really soft and we did not find any problems with sleeping. There was a small fridge, TV with selected channels and one large closet in the room. The room could have some renovation (like a little worn-out balcony door on the outside, some scratches on the furniture and broken bathroom lock), but it wasn't bad at all. Only one minor problem - the walls are really thin and you can hear everything that goes on the room (or bathroom) next to yours! Luckily the hotel wasn't overly booked and we had quite peaceful neighbours!

I have to warn you that the SPA part is pretty small - one pool, 3 saunas and one jacuzzi. We visited the SPA around 7 PM and the pool was a little crowded. But overall we stayed for around 1-1,5 hours and it was fine for us.

One downside with the buffee dinner - I strongly suggest to visit the hotel restaurant "Kuurort" instead. Buffee dinner was 12 € per person and if we had to pay it ourselves, we would have been really dissapointed. In the other hand the food and service at the restaurant was excellent, I can even say it's one of the best I have visited in Estonia and I consider myself as a foodie! You can have a pasta or soup (do try the creamy seafood soup, the best soup I have ever eaten), dessert and a glass of wine for 12-14 € and you won't be hungry afterwards!

The buffee lunch was better - it tasted ok-ish, wide selection (2 sorts of porridge, different bread, ham, cheese, cereals, semolina mousse, sausages, fried and boiled eggs and so on, tea, syrup water and really good coffee) of food, exept of fresh fruits!

Over all it wasn't a waste of time and petrol to visit. Location is good, we were rather satisfied with our room, the SPA part was ok for us and we just loved the restaurant!

Room tip: Wifi was only accessed in public space.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Maybe not the worst place I've been, but dirty and uncomfortable. I could sleep here one night maybe, but my company didn't want to so we changed the hotel. Service was friendly, but that's about it. They were ready to change our room and we got some money back from our reservation, but I am glad we changed to a more comfortable hotel. Sure hotel has some old feeling to it, but it wasn't enough to make the place enjoyable. Pool area was kind of horrible.

Date of stay: April 2017