“Greay”
Review of Franzia

Franzia
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Narva-Joesuu
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Had the river or sea and it was perfect.
Trout cought from the wild!!
Also the ribs were very good!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Great visit - fantastic vibes, great service and food! We recommend both fish and meet dishes! Very much recommended for everyone visiting the area!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 10 December 2020

Every time I visit Narva- Joesuu I go to Franzia, it's one of the best places in Estonia in my opinion. I love ribs, kidneys with mustard, pork and even enjoyed beaver. And I can't visit without having the amazing bread they serve.
Delicious and comforting food.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 5 November 2020 via mobile

Definitely unique place. For my taste food wasn’t so good and for sure it was overpriced. Wouldn’t visit it again, but it was interesting restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 23 October 2020

Franzia, Franzia
your food is divine.
The coziest станция
on my road so long 'n wide.

Truly, no jokes - a fireplace warming us up while sipping yummy beverages and taking bites out of either the mushroom soup (heavenly) or the freshly caught pike-perch (orgasmic) = seventh heaven.

Definitely coming back.