All reviews roof terrace the owner place to stay at home wonderful place recommend this place thank you very much wonderful experience location is amazing breakfast was delicious rooms are beautiful my friend small town arlene apartment milan heart
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Staying here was the best part of our trip to Italy. We stayed in the junior suitte, but all rooms looked great. The accommodations are wonderful and we loved the rooftop terrace. We enjoyed amazing breakfasts and felt pampered. The host was wonderful and very helpful. We stayed here for 7 days and wished we could have stayed longer.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I recently stayed here while I was in town for work and it completely blew me away. The location is amazing and the rooms and rooftop are so lovely that you'll feel completely at home and even tempted to eat all of your meals there. The owner is a complete delight as well and was wonderful to talk with.

I was so taken with the place that I tried to change my travel plans to stay a couple extra days. If you're considering staying in Crema you'd be missing out if you didn't stay here.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Words can hardly describe how incredible this stay was. I am already hoping to plan a return trip with my family. The staff was incredibly helpful, welcoming, and kind to me throughout my entire stay (which I extended; that's how wonderful it was). Staff were available before my trip to help answer questions and help book activities and transfers. They were even ready with ideas and suggestions that I had not thought of. They know all the secrets spots and are not afraid to share recommendations; so don’t forget to ask!! Upon my arrival, everything went very smoothly and I immediately felt welcomed (like I was at home; part of the family). The rooms are beautiful and well kept, most with great views, a terrace, or balcony. Throughout my stay, staff were extremely helpful and booked dinner reservations and activities when needed. They even helped me meet a few new friends, which made the stay that much more enjoyable. Breakfast is/was provided; it is homemade and delicious!! The location is amazing and centrally located in Crema near plenty of shops and food options. Parking is easily available in nearby Piazzas. You are also within driving distance of other major city centers, like Milan, Verona, & Sirmione. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a true Italian experience should stay at this BnB. Arlene and her team are wonderful, they make you feel at home, and they make sure your experience is exceptional. You will not regret any minute of your stay. A huge huge huge shout-out to the entire team. I can't wait to be back!!

Room tip: There is not a bad room in this BnB. Very chic, modern. Beautiful views. Comfortable.
Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018

If you have not had an opportunity to stay in a Bed & Breakfast this place is a MUST. I was in Italy for 10 days planning on touring the country and found this place which was very reasonability priced. Crema is a small town full of history, centrally located which made it easy to explore the rest of country. Arlene was the perfect host, making sure that she was there upon my arrival and assisted with all the places I “must see”, before I left. Although massage was not on the menu, Arlene set up an in-room Massage which was reasonably priced.
The room was like something out of a storybook! Huge room with a balcony overlooking the town. The room was very clean with updated modern bathroom. The Bed was so comfortable that I asked where they got the pillows, and bought a couple before I left.
I will undoubtedly recommend B&B San Clemente to my family and colleagues!

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sanclementecrema, Owner at B&B San Clemente, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear John,

It was truely wonderful having you here with us in Crema. I hope that your pillows bring you sweet dreams and memories of San Clemente.

Cme back anytime.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

The location and the property itself are amaying. The room has some many wonderful details from beautiful paintings to incredible furniture. However, Arlene who owns the B&B made the experience absolutely wonderful. Her knowledge about Crema is amazing and her opness make you feel welcomed! Thank you for everything

Room tip: Every room is unique and beautiful
Date of stay: March 2018