Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nicholaas S
Melbourne, Australia

This brand will not go wrong.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Apr 2023via mobile
I just 10 minutes away from the indicated nearest bus station indicated in Bonvoy apps. Then, I chatted using bonvoy apps to ask further directions. Surprised then next 5 minutes they arrived to collect us. Very good english from the staffs name Tomoro who drive us. During the
ride he gave us a good orientation of the hotel and city. My room also upgraded with private Onsen. Something to improve: food in the member club lounge should be more advance rather than too basic cold cut.
Date of stay: April 2023
Room Tip: Book free shuttle early if you arrive using train or bus
Trip type: Travelled with friends
0.8 km from Courtyard By Marriott Hakuba
0.6 km from Courtyard By Marriott Hakuba
2.8 km from Courtyard By Marriott Hakuba
SHIROUMA-SO outlook winter
Ryokan
A Ryokan is a traditional Japanese accommodation which typically features ‘futon’ (folding mattresses) on ‘tatami’ (straw mat) floors. Many Ryokan are known for their public baths (typically "Onsen" hot springs) and their traditional cuisine. 24/7 front desk service is not guaranteed for this accommodation type.

Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shiroumaso

HK$700
  • Hotels.com
3.1 km from Courtyard By Marriott Hakuba
View more hotels in Hakuba-mura
All reviews private onsen shuttle bus after a long day hakuba skiing pick
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2023

I really loved that place! We stayed there with our dogs in a pet-friendly room located on the first and it was so nice and clean. And we also had a private onsen in our room - what else could you wish after a long day of skiing?
Stuff is super nice and friendly, absolutely delicious breakfast buffet.
It is 10-15 minutes away from the nearest slope by car or you can go by a shuttle bus.

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vaks196
Reviewed 27 December 2022

This hotel by a worldwide hotel chain fits the most indecent curtains in the room. The curtains are so THIN that they don't function as curtains. Not only that they don't block lights when the sun rises, they also don't black lights at night when there is a public hotel lamp post right outside our windows. The hotel has such a CLEVER design to have a public lamp post right outside the windows of a ROOM but fit the room with curtains thin as tissues. You will laugh when you see my photos.

Date of stay: December 2022
1  Thank Jenferlau
hiroki kawabe, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott Hakuba, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2022

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Hakuba. Thank you again for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. However, we are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. Please accept our sincerest apologies. We will share your comments with our staff and work to improve the situation. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 28 January 2022

Great restaurant. Lovely staff. I haven't been on here for a few years and reset my password just to review. :) I am a Plat so we got a little extra, but what a great little hotel. Refreshed 2 years ago and still has that new car smell. Highly recommend and I am a picky picky pick pick.

Date of stay: January 2022
3  Thank Alex L
Reviewed 3 July 2021

Hakuba is best known for its winter months with some of the top ski destinations in Japan, however, during the summer it is one of the most picturesque destinations you could find anywhere else. The Japanese Alps during the summer is simply breath taking. As for the hotel, we visited during the end of May of 2021 while we celebrated my wife's birthday. The service and hospitality was second to none. Site manager, Mr. Yusuke Kabeya, was an absolute scholar and a gentlemen. He and his team decorated our room with birthday decors, balloons, towel displays, rose petals and a beautiful centerpiece with delicious treats. The hotel amenities were splendid as taking a nice outdoor onsen bath during the cool summer nights simply washed away any stressors and aches from your mind and body. As for Hakuba in the summertime, some must visit places include: Happo Pond, Hakuba Mountain Harbor, Hakuba Ohashi Bridge, Snow Peak Field Hakuba Kitaone Kogen, Wadano no Mori Church, and Hakuba Mini Train Park are just a few places to mention with a lot more of activities and places to do and see. If you are looking for a nice, calm and peaceful get away from all the hustling and bustling from the crowded city life during the summer, then Hakuba is the answer to all your needs.

Room tip: Travel during the weeknights to receive better room rates
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

コートヤードバイマリオット白馬に2021年2月に妻と泊まりました。仕事柄、マリオット系列のホテルをよく使用していましたので、白馬にグループホテルが数年前に出来たのは知っていましたが、泊まるのは初めてです。確かに設備は新しく何ら問題は有りませんでした。但しサービスは期待を裏切られました。まず、2時前と早く着き、チェックインしましたが、部屋の準備がまだでしたので待つことになりました。狭く薄暗く殺風景なラウンジで、何のホスピタリティーもなく1時間待つと部屋が準備されました。重い荷物をたくさん持って部屋に移動しましたが、横を通り過ぎたスタッフからは何もサポートがありませんでした。気をつけて頂きたいのは、フロントからエレベーターの動線上に階段があります、妻では荷物を運べず、私が運びました。最も酷いのは、ラーメンの無料提供サービスです。8時まで提供すると言うことでしたので、早めに外食を切り上げて戻って来たのですが、8時過ぎですいませんということでした。私の時計では7:55でしたが、iPhoneを見ると8:01でした。このホスピタリティーの無いホテルに泊まる前には、時計の時間を入念に合わせるか、衛星時計を使用されることをお勧めします。

It is the first time for me and my wife to stay in Courtyard by Marriott in February 2021, although I know that new Marriott Group hotel was opened in Hakuba several years ago. The facilities are new and maintained well to satisfy us, however the hospitality of staffs was terrible. When we checked in the hotel around 2 p.m., the room was not ready and we were required to wait at small and dark lounge with no attractive sights and hospitality. After 1 hour, a room was ready, and we carried large luggage and many bags, going through in front of staff, any help had not been offered.
Here, I would like to remind all of you to watch out the steps on the way to the elevator. What made me feel extremely angry is that they have the service to provide Japanese noodle in the evening according to the staff. When I went to the reception to ask for the noodle, they said that the service was over 1 min ago. Then I checked my watch, it exactly showed 8.01(including the time we talked). I and my wife felt so angry because we never thought that a hotel service could be counted with seconds! In that way, I really should have rushed to the reception to save the 30 seconds so that I could get my noodle!
You need to adjust it super carefully before staying in this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NiOnTaGi