Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JunHao W
Otaru, Japan

Surely the most amazing stay in japan for now

Review of Hotel Soyokaze
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Feb 2020via mobile
Stayed 6 night in Soyokaze. Amazing japanese hospitality from Taka san and his wife. Ski for 5days. Getting discount coupon or discounted ski lift pass from accommodation. 5 night of private hot bath help to soothen tired limbs from skiing.

Tried their amazing breakfast for 2 days.
Do remember to book their Italian omakase 5 course dinner from the owner chef. Reservation have to be 2 days in advance.

Very very well recommended.. また来年ね。
0.4 km from Hotel Soyokaze
Hotels.com
HK$977
Fully refundable
Earn rewards on eligible stays
    HK$1,090
  • eDreams
    HK$658
3.3 km from Hotel Soyokaze
View more hotels in Hakuba-mura
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

I would 100% recommend this hotel for anyone travelling to Hakuba. The entire experience was wonderful! I stayed with my partner for 10 nights in January.

The hotel was clean, welcoming and in the perfect location. The private Onsen was absolutely perfect after a day on the slopes. There is a well equipped drying room for all of your skis and snowboards, as well as a laundry. We had breakfast a couple of times and it was also great!

The real highlight of this hotel is the host Takao. He was extremely friendly and helpful. He drove us to and from the bus station and various other destinations, gave us very helpful information about the different ski slopes and surrounding attractions, had great discounts for daily lift passes, made us dinner reservations and even helped us find medicine at the local pharmacy. He really went out of his way to ensure our trip was amazing!

Overall, a really great stay. We would definitely book this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I would absolutely stay here again.

I stayed in December 2019. This is close to a ski rental (2 min walk), which is right across from the bus station to take you to the ski areas. Location is very convenient, with restaurants all around. It is farther from the Hakuba JR Station - took me about 20-25 min when I was walking really fast, but the owner Taka offered to pick me up/drop me off from the station at the beginning and end of my stay, and even gave me a ride during the day when I wanted to head there during my stay.

The rooms were clean and cozy with a very strong heater. It's western style (with beds). There is the small private onsen that you can book every day - it's perfect for after skiing! Especially good if you're shy about going to public onsen or just don't want to head out.

Best part was Taka - the hospitality was off the charts, and I would 10/10 stay here again if I am around Hakuba!

I didn't try their breakfast/dinners because I didn't know what my schedule was going to look like and they needed to be booked in advance, but I walked by when people were eating dinner one night and it looked great!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

This is a great little hotel to stay at for a ski holiday. Large comfortable rooms, furnished a little differently to a chain-style hotel. Great location in Echoland close to many restaurants and also the ski bus shuttle stop. Breakfast is great and well priced. Last but certainly not least Taka is an amazing host and really goes out of his way to make your stay even more enjoyable. Highly recommended!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

If you’re visiting Hakuba, this is a great place to stay. It is in the middle of echo land, surrounded by plenty of restaurants and ski rental shops. There is also a small, private onsen which is great for relaxing. Soyokaze is very close to the shuttle bus stop to get to and from the snow resorts, and the staff are very friendly.

Taka also makes a great breakfast!

Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

We were warmly welcomed by the owner Taka, who continued to show his generosity throughout our stay! He kindly drove us to the ski slopes when we missed the bus, to the train station, and to an atm which was too far for walking distance!
The rooms were spacious and warm every day we got home from a day on the slopes. The private onsen was also a god send after skiing all week! It was truely beautiful and relaxing. The location is also amazing as it is right next to the Main Street of Echoland. A 2 min walk to the shuttle bus which takes you to the slopes and very close to shops and restaurants. We will definitely be staying here again on our next trip to Hakuba!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple