Expedia
All reviewssorbethomemadealeensuiteaccommodation
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Very welcoming and well-run establishment, which does what it offers very well. Accommodation is comfortable and really clean - nice bedding and recently refurbished en-suite - it's not luxury, but neither is the price! We also had an excellent evening meal - good quality home cooked food - and cask ale too (only one in Alyth).

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 1 - king size bed and sufficient space for luggage etc
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I have visited Alyth many times during the past 30 years but this time I booked into the Losset. In the past I have spent a few evenings at the hotel for a few drinks so was familiar with the surroundings but this was my first stay.
The room was great.
Clean, tidy and well equipped and the ensuite was also clean and tidy.
The bed was comfy and most of all, the staff were brilliant.
Friendly, helpful and courteous so for a decent stay in a place with oodles of character and a great breakfast, I'd definitely recommend the Losset..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Well priced good room and excellent bathroom. Friendly attentive staff for check in and meals. Cosy restaurant. Old inn style. Nice place to have a relaxing meal and stay over. Will use again when need arises. Parking is on street but free.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights had a fantastic time. The food was excellent room adequate for our needs bed super comfy breakfast great filled you up for the day. Callumn was who we had the most dealings with a very polite and friendly young man. Will stay again and if in area would recommend you stop for a meal know we will. Food all fresh made and likes of the sorbet rhubarb my wife loved was homemade

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We had this place recommended by the owner of the Lodge at Lochside while on a one night stay.

Situated in Alyth, it is a lovely and welcoming place. Beautiful decour and very welcoming staff. I had a burger which was served with a beautiful salad and my girlfriend had the Vegetarian Hot Pizza which was very well cooked and looked delicious.

Would really recommend this place if you're staying locally and on the Saturday that we visited they served food until 9pm.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple