“Roshan Yala Safari”
Review of Roshan Safari

Roshan Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Yala among the best known of sri lanka's national parks,know also ruhunu national park constitutes block I to V. This is one of the oldest National parks in Sri Lanka. Yala National Park located in the southern Eastern Region, extended over two provinces namely uwa & southern. It lies within Hambantota and Monaragala District.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with Roshan on a half day safari (4:30am start). Even though we didn’t see a leopard or bear, he still made a massive effort to find us elephants, which we couldn’t have been happier about. Thanks Roshan for a wonderful day :)

All reviews
"safari"
in 4 reviews
"driver"

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We met Roshan at the bus to Tissa and he presented himself as a tour guide. He helped us to decide to visit Yala NP and not Bundala, where we were first thinking to go. We took a trip to Yala with him and were not disappointed. We have seen all the “important” animals all the visitors wish to see - elephants, leopards, sloth bear, water buffalos, langurs, crocodiles and many birds. The only thing we missed at the trip was a bit more of a calm and some moments more to take a photo of a great landscape or a little bird next to the road.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Roshan and his brother are very friendly and knowledgeable. My friend and I enjoyed a fun and exciting safari in Yala.
We saw a sleeping leopard, many elephants, water buffalo, monitor lizards, crocodiles, jackal, nd a wide range of beautiful birds. I really wish to go back :-)

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We met Roshan on the bus, he proposed a safari. We were suspicious but at the end we did the best safari in Sri Lanka.
Very trusted..recommended

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I thought I just need to buy a park ticket and will be assigned to a jeep at the park entrance (which is not that way), like what I did in Singapore River Safari while that was a boat( and very small Safari lol). So I didn't plan anything in advance before reaching Tissa.
But I was lucky to be recommended to enjoy the Safari tour with Roshan and his brother. They are experienced and professional in their service, they always try to show you the most and the best of the Safari.
Their jeep picked me up at the hotel and set out early in the morning. The stunning stars, moon and twilight all the way from hotel to Safari park already cheered me up, not to mention how excited to see many lovely animals in the park, deer, buffaloes, elephants, bear, many many different birds, crocodile floating in the water, wild boar......, yes, leopard also!
Roshan's brother is a very experienced driver in that park, he has his own route to avoid the jeep crowd and lead us to animals near and quiet, almost all the time we viewed the animals only our one jeep there. And he is so considerate, he would off the jeep engine to leave animals and us quiet. Every time, he will check if everyone on the jeep has done the watching & photos before heading for next spot. We got the luck to watch a male peacock dancing to a female, it's a exclusive love show to us :)
So if you plan to visit Yala, do recommend you to contact with Roshan and take the tour with him or his brother... Enjoy~!