Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,359 results
All reviews the aqua thermal journey zen garden two bedroom suite outdoor hot tub evening meal the penthouse orangery restaurant every single member of staff relaxing break an overnight stay the hotel manager my mum following morning four poster bed restaurant staff could not fault full english
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

My friend and I visited the Spa, stayed overnight and had dinner. The facilities were excellent, the Delux scalp massage was fantastic, included back , neck and shoulders with hot & cold stones, it was first class. The room was comfortable and spotless and the evening meal was superb, I had fillet steak cooked to perfection, I don’t like peppercorn sauce so Eve suggested red wine sauce which was excellent. Sticky toffee pudding was scrumptious. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, thank you. !!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Guest Services, Owner at The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic five star review following your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that were able to make the most of our Spa facilities during your stay. We hope you look to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2021

We stayed for 1 night to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary, all staff were polite and helpful, the whole hotel was spotless (the cleanest room I have ever seen), the spa was fantastic and the food was beautiful. We will be back- thank you for a relaxing and truly special stay xx

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful five star review. I am delighted to hear that you and your partner were able to celebrate your anniversary with us. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2021

What makes this hotel tick over really well? Andrew Scott the Manager! You can always tell when he comes on duty, he just gets stuck in and helps out. He knows instinctively what is required for each guest. All the staff are very friendly and work hard which is just as well because I've never seen the hotel so busy.

It's a little expensive for a lunchtime meal but that probably evens the numbers out, I doubt there would be enough seats otherwise.

The only thing I would say is that table service in the Lounge would be nice again (ordering), maybe when it quietens down a little. But other than that, top marks to Management.

Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you for your 5* Review. It is wonderful to hear you had such an enjoyable experience at the Spa hotel! I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Andrew. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ribby Hall Village very soon. Kind Regards, Lucy.

Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

WOW…. My daughters got me a voucher for my 60th birthday and due to lockdown etc 5 months on one of my daughters and myself finally managed to get there on a overnight spa break, and we was NOT disappointed. Th3 whole experience from walking into the hotel to checking out was truly fantastic. The room (1017) was brilliant overlooking the lake at the front was beautiful. The spa experience was so relaxing, especially the one and a half body massage….. I actually did nod off….
The restaurant staff was attentive and very good not too stuffy but approachable which I love about people so guys thank you we had a laugh with you… in fact all of the staff was very good, all helpful.
Thank you for a very good stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

We have just returned, relaxed and pampered and ready to face real life again after 24 hours of being looked after by the fabulous team at Ribby Hall Spa Hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our 1 night break, the spa is an oasis of calm where you can truly relax, the food is amazing, tasty and served by the most delightful friendly waiters and waitresses. Both hotel reception and spa reception teams where equally as accommodating and helpful. A special mention to Lisa, who provided our facials, she was wonderful and caring and we both came away feeling truly pampered. We met a couple of lovely ladies who gave us some great tips on how to make to most of our stay, so I’ll share the one we forgot : don’t wear your robe for breakfast, you will be too hot! We forgot to follow their advice and boy, they were right it is too hot! We definitely would not have enjoyed our stay as much as did without the advice form these two lovely ladies who are regulars at the spa. We cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Guest Services, Owner at The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your tips. We will ensure that all of your feedback is passed along to the teams and to your therapists. We are delighted to hear that you have had a great time and we very much hope to see you back again very soon.