Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Farm park experience

Amazing experience, never seen such clean and organized farm park. I will absolutely recommend... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2020
802maddalenab
Pombia, Italy
via mobile
Fantastic experience!

Reviewed 11 September 2020
GSharpe1992

All reviews pony rides play area barrel ride piglet racing farm animals annual pass father christmas lovely morning christmas experience young children reindeer food value for money rural centre kids love great family day lots of fun feed the animals
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

Amazing experience, never seen such clean and organized farm park.
I will absolutely recommend it!!
We had a lovely and tasty meal from their restaurant
Perfect for a family.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 11 September 2020

Fantastic place if you’ve got young children, plenty of animals and activities including nature walks, barrel rides, play park and getting up close with animals - my son almost lost his mind when he got to do a petting session with a rabbit, a guinea pig and some baby chickens, he was so happy! I also felt safe (thanks coronavirus) as there were plenty of sanitising stations and staff were very friendly and helpful - special shout out to Hester on the front desk, she was so welcoming and smiley! Will be coming back again soon!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

I took my Grandson along to entertain him during his holiday from nursery. He had a great time- playing in the outdoor play area kept him busy for a long time. The castle climbing frame and the tractors being his favourite. We also fed the greedy goats and walked to the Witches house. It made me laugh to see him confidently tell me about the witch not being in - knock on the door- and quickly run away (just in case). The walk through the woods was lovely and shaded with just the right amount of mud in the trackway for him to get muddy!! I avoided it though! Very tasty chocolate cornet was enjoyed too. We will be back soon.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 19 August 2020

Our 3rd visit to the farm, but the first time in a long time and as it was our first trip out since lockdown we were not sure what to expect.

We found it was a great day out. The place wasnt as busy as it used to be which meant everyone could keep their distance nicely. All the staff were polite and friendly. We explored everywhere, including the woods & the witches cottage. It was great to see the farm workers had clearly been spending the time they were closed during lockdown to really catch up on maintenance, everywhere looked in really good condition with new fences and stuff clearly visable.

We had a tractor ride which the kids loved, fed the animals and played in the play area. The toilets were very clean & child friendly (i.e. easy for children to use). There was a petting area and lots of different animals for children to look out for and spot. If you are with older children there are some longer walks you can take through the woods & around the farm.

We decided to use the restaurant for a pre-booked meal and the staff in there were also friendly. The food was outstanding. The double burger was amazing, really really tasty, which I was not expecting for a restaurant on a farm! With the government "eat out & get 50% off", our bill came to around £5 each which was even more amazing.

Great place to visit for a family day out.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

A lovely, very hot trip to this farm park today. Social distancing measures well organised and thought out. Good value for money and quite a bit to do.

As the day was so hot and I didn’t want to leave food in the car, we did need to purchase quite a few bottles of water and some sandwiches and crisps. To cut a long story short, the price list displayed and what we were charged was different - only by 15p for a bottle of water and 20p or so for a sandwich, but added up over what we brought during our visit - this totalled about £2. If you multiply this by the visitors per day this adds up to quite a lot. When I mentioned this to a member of staff, I was rudely told that the prices displayed were the old prices and prices had gone up. As I walked away, I turned back to see the staff pulling rude faces behind my back - not great staffing - not a great end to the trip

Date of experience: August 2020