All reviews budget hotel an industrial estate dartford crossing lakeside shopping centre retail park shower gel good nights sleep tea and coffee making facilities bed was very comfortable would stay again brands hatch cruise terminal buffet breakfast pool table ample parking stayed here for one night double room
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Why do some people think its OK to come down the halls at 12:30 / 01:00 am shouting and messing about, to then knock on various doors before running in their room. To then repeat knocking on random doors it at 6:30 in the morning on the way to the lift. Grow up you immature children.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
THURIBIS, Manager at Ibis London Thurrock, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear philipcrump2018,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis London Thurrock M25. I am sorry that your experienced noise disturbance during your stay at our hotel, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We appreciate your feedback and we sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Stayed on 2 occasions and seams very noisy at night and staff did not assist. Second stay asked for quiet room was put ground floor by lift with door banging all night and bar noise seams like work men

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
THURIBIS, Manager at Ibis London Thurrock, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear craig t,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis London Thurrock M25. I am sorry that your experience of the noise issue with our hotel did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Ibis is a budget hotel for sure, however many of the Ibis hotels out there do it very well with simple, although clean and comfortable room. This was not really up to that standard, room was dirty and smelled bad, got another room, it was cleaner although there was an AC it did not give out any heat and in October this was too cold.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
THURIBIS, Manager at Ibis London Thurrock, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis London Thurrock M25. I am sorry that your experience with our hotel did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please kindly inform our team of any issues you encounter for your future stays and they will endeavour to assist you.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This hotel is located in a more industrial area East of London, It offers all needed services and there are some places nearby to go out but you better take your car to get around this area. Good service and restaurant and bar, once the evening falls you basically don't need to get out as the hotel offers all needed services.

Room tip: Industrial area but good hotel
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
THURIBIS, Manager at Ibis London Thurrock, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear JGADV

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your stay at the ibis London Thurrock M25.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Booked this place as it looked nice from the pictures on line and other Ibis hotels I had been to were nice but wow what I can I say apart from pictures don’t tell the real story.

When entering reception you think ok this looks a good standard but then once checked in and you enter the lift and the doors open on the upper floors what I change, it’s almost like stepping back in time by 20 years to a block of council flats and then when entering the room everything is dark, grey and gloomy with some plastic like pod stuck in the corner to make a bathroom.

I would highly advise to avoid a room that is road side as the constant hum from road traffic will keep most people awake all night and if it’s not that then hearing ever little movement from the corridor.

The staff were all very nice and friendly and it’s the product they have to work with that needs much improvement.

All in all I would never stay here again and in all honesty I would think twice about staying with Ibis again anywhere just in case it was the same.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 78timf
THURIBIS, Manager at Ibis London Thurrock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Tim,