“Best chippy for miles”

Taylor's Traditional English Fish & Chip
Ranked #24 of 50 Restaurants in Ramsbottom
Reviewed 2 January 2016

We come to this chippy nearly every weekend and it has the best tasting chips than any other place I have been. Everything we have got from here has been brilliant. Only downsides to it are the lady serving can be quite rude sometimes and it doesn't give you any notice of when it will be closed. We have been abfew times over the last few months and were disappointed when we saw it closed when it should have been open. Would benefit from a Facebook page to show opening times and they could post when they are going to be closed.

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (170)

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Authentic fish and chips, only serving haddock (no cod) and all freshly fried to order in beef dripping. Absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: December 2015
2  Thank MikeAmanda
Reviewed 23 December 2015

great food and lovely staff. I live in Spain Now but will be sure to visit next time back. Cant imagine how one of your ratings suggested unfriendly staff,

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank EKLyons1
Reviewed 20 December 2015

On my first lunch dining out experience in Rammy, the owner re-opened the shop to serve me! He put in fresh fish, hand-cut two huge portions of chips and we had a good chat too. That level of service is exceptional and the fish and chips were top quality.

Date of visit: May 2015
3  Thank Dave F
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

These days chippy's are everywhere. Taylor's though is proper chippy in my opinion. The best chips I've had in years! I honestly struggle to ever walk past without popping in!

Date of visit: November 2015