All reviews bhagsu temple nice hotel waterfall luggage property view terrace market valley
Reviewed 5 December 2016

As per your suggestion/advice, we booked the hotel. Please don't miss-guide the travelers if you are a good adviser, as claimed. The hotel is the extreme point of the locality. Let alone motor able, it is not even comfortably walk able. The staffs are not at all co-operative. The deluxe room (we have booked) is normal standard room with lack of proper space. Never ever want to be in that hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2016

I had already checked the review for this hotel and now I find it good and in budget. Had limited options in breakfast. If you are foody then this hotel will be bit disappointment. the taste is not mouth watering or lip smacking. Regarding the room cleanliness and services...it was too good. Ashok, the manager, was very helpful and courteous. Location is bit awkward as in it will be tough to find the hotel. Also it is in Bhagsunag, so from there you have to take an auto for Mcleodganj or you can walk for 2 kms. The view from the hotel towards valley is amazing. Overall good place to stay in.

Room Tip: Opt for rooms like 203 and 303
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Hotel is situated in McLeodganj. It is very near to Bhagsunag water fall and Bahgsunag temple. 5 mins of walk from the parking (parking charges are around Rs 130 per day). Hotel does not look too impressive from outside but we were happy once we checked in as the rooms were really clean and well maintained.

Food was not good (as otherwise mentioned in other reviews) but may be I was a little unlucky.

Staff is very helpful and polite. I forgot my iPhone 6 in the hotel room during checkout around 6 AM. I only realized it after getting a call from the hotel staff who helped me with the luggage, it was really impressive.

Overall a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are good but you have to take the stairs
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bluegalaxy
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We reached Dharamshala early morning at 4.00 am . We were really worried if the hotel would accept such a early check-in . To our surprise there was no problem at all . The manager was very courteous and helpful . Rooms were very neat and comfortable .

While checking out I forgot to collect my PAN card from the reception . Realized my mistake only after reaching Delhi . Hotel Manager assured me that my PAN card will be sent by speed post which he did promptly . To my pleasant surprise he did not accept money for the courier . Great gesture , I will definitely be back to Anuj regency whenever I visit Dharamshala .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RSujai
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Very nice closely located to the temple and water fall. service excellent. Food quality is super,,,,. view is mind blowing. you have to walk about five minute to reach up to the place. they will help you to carry your luggage. i recommend to every one.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple