All reviews bhagsu temple nice hotel waterfall luggage property terrace market valley
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Hotel is situated in McLeodganj. It is very near to Bhagsunag water fall and Bahgsunag temple. 5 mins of walk from the parking (parking charges are around Rs 130 per day). Hotel does not look too impressive from outside but we were happy once we checked in as the rooms were really clean and well maintained.

Food was not good (as otherwise mentioned in other reviews) but may be I was a little unlucky.

Staff is very helpful and polite. I forgot my iPhone 6 in the hotel room during checkout around 6 AM. I only realized it after getting a call from the hotel staff who helped me with the luggage, it was really impressive.

Overall a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are good but you have to take the stairs
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bluegalaxy
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We reached Dharamshala early morning at 4.00 am . We were really worried if the hotel would accept such a early check-in . To our surprise there was no problem at all . The manager was very courteous and helpful . Rooms were very neat and comfortable .

While checking out I forgot to collect my PAN card from the reception . Realized my mistake only after reaching Delhi . Hotel Manager assured me that my PAN card will be sent by speed post which he did promptly . To my pleasant surprise he did not accept money for the courier . Great gesture , I will definitely be back to Anuj regency whenever I visit Dharamshala .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RSujai
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Very nice closely located to the temple and water fall. service excellent. Food quality is super,,,,. view is mind blowing. you have to walk about five minute to reach up to the place. they will help you to carry your luggage. i recommend to every one.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anjukum
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel through Oyo rooms app. Having recently experienced a great stay at another Oyo rooms I expected it to be the same here. However it wasn't so. The bed sheet was stained ( I have posted a photograph). There was no towel available in the bathroom even after specifying my arrival time well in advance to give the hotel guys sufficient time to prepare the room. And when they did bring in the towel it was stained and damp. I stayed there for two nights however the room service never came to clean the room after my first night stay as I found the sheets as I had left them in the morning.
However, I must also specify that the bathroom was clean and tidy and the breakfast offered was also well prepared.
As I previously said, I had experienced excellent service at another hotel booked via Oyo rooms app and hence expected the same high standards at this hotel too but was disappointed.
The location of hotel is quite close to the famous Bhagsunag temple which is hardly a 2 minute walk from the hotel. The trail to the waterfalls is also located close to the hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Hotel is situated in McLeodganj near bhagsunag water fall and bahgsunag temple.It's located at d distance of few hundered meters from bhagsunag parking.From their hotel staff take your luggage to the hotel free of charge.Hotel service is impressive and staff is very helpful.room quality is nice.cleanliness is good.very low in price.Also provide free wifi.I would suggest this hotel for a best stay in dharamshala(McLeodganj 10 km from dharamshala city).

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family