It is a small & decent hotel property to stay alone or with family.
1. It is surrounded with some breath-taking & scenic view of Mcleodganj & Dharmasala
2. Near to the Bhagsu Shiv temple, Bhagsu water falls & a public swimming pool (open & big - free of cost)
3. Food is good.
4. Decor is okay as it’s a newly constructed hotel
5. A perfect budget property (optimum room tariffs)
6. Nice & cooperative staff (carried our bag packs from the car parking to the Hotel almost 0.5 kms)
1. Food menu is quite exhaustive, but they serve very little variety of dishes.
2. The day we reached (11th June, 2014), there was no electricity in the Meleodganj town and the hotel didn't have any power back. I discussed the same with the Manager and he said that they are planning to make necessary arrangements.
3. As i was travelling in the peak season, parking is a mess at Bhagsu. Due to which we had to park our car quite far away from the hotel.
4. As hotel only offers 6 rooms, the standard rooms are comparatively small for a family of three.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking