All reviews bhagsu temple nice hotel waterfall luggage property view terrace market valley
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is a very good hotel to stay as it has one of the best surroundings. Food is good and fresh. This is a small property with decent rooms and decor. Though the rooms are small but since you would be on way out the whole day and need a room to sleep for a night, this hotel is just for you. This is a newly constructed property which suited my budget and made me extend my stay, The only drawback is that no taxi/auto can reach this place and we have to walk a steep road. Nevertheless, that too was taken care by them as our luggage was carried by their very co-operative staff with a smile on their face...

Room Tip: I stayed at Room Number 203 which is the best room and a corner one and gives a good valley view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gaurav C
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Lovely place with the best possible scenic view of Bhagsunag and mcleodganj. Very neat and clean place with 24 hours service, hot water, heaters and quality food. I stay here for 3 days in the month of March 2014 and this was one of my memorable stays. The owner himself is very helpful. I remember during my stay one evening I was not well and owner' wife personally came visit me thrice, arranged for medicine and made assured I eat food, medicine and I feel better. I felt home. Would like to visit it's hospitality soon. I recommend it 100%.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Inspiration65350
Reviewed 13 February 2014

my name is Rajenpal . I have travelled almost all part of india. I always travel with my family. on 31st December 2013 I went to dharamshala with my family for new year celeberation. I went without making my reservation to dharamshala. I got this hotel when I went to visit bhagsu temple . this hotel in newly built up. the staff is very co-operative. from the terrace we got the water fall view. from the terrace and from the room balcony we saw the whole dharamshala along with the cricket stadium. the hotel is very silent. the food is very tasty. I would suggest every traveler to visit this hotel. in front of hotel there is a very big swimming pool where any one can swim free of cost in summer season.the hotel is near to bhagsu temple. the party which was kept on the roof terrace from management side was wonderfull. all of our family member were very happy and enjoyed staying here. the furniture , bed with newly mattress made our sleep enjoyable for whole night. I will come and stay in this hotel only whenever I will come to dharamshala. only the negative point is that I have to park my car less than 100 meters away from the hotel.

Room Tip: Select a room on the third floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family