“Delicious gluten free cake!!”
Review of Lhamo's croissant

Lhamo's croissant
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in McLeod Ganj
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A place where you seat down comfortable, good coffee, amazing tea, wonderful french bakery and salad etc.... Suddenly you can experience the feeling of truly the being the amazing india.... A deep peace.... Lhamo's croissant is special... You can watch documentaries on tibet at 7pm everyday
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My partner has Coeliac Disease and while India is easy for her to find food, it’s often hard to find cake or something baked.

Llamo’s Croissant have delicious gluten free cakes! We got a piece of the carrot cake, hot from the oven. They also had a mango cake we didn’t try. I would highly recommend!

Just a word of caution if you are Coeliac - we asked if the sandwiches could be done gluten free and we weren’t sure the very lovely staff member knew what we were talking about. So while the cakes are well labelled (they have vegan too), I’m not sure the staff are across the meaning of gluten free.

But so worth it for hot tasty cake, Coeliac or not!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Tasty dishes, especially the chocolate banana cake! Oh, and don't even get me started on the shakes... Divine indeed. The service is also flawless. Thank you, Lhamo, for doing such a fine job. Will be back next year.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

A traveller recommended Lhamo's Croissant to us and we after having tried it, we went there every day! They have a really healthy, delicious and creative choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh ingredients and hygienic kitchen. We really recommend!!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was really delicious! The salads, the hummus, the bread and the drinks ! However best of all are their home made energy balls - definitely try :)

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I have been to Lhamo's almost every time I visited Mcleodganj. Their chocolate croissant's and Coffee is but keeps me inviting everytime. The place is really cozy and the best place to just sit for couple of hours and read your favorite. And yes they have a very friendly dog, who loves to be cuddled. Just after cuddling him I have decided I am getting a puppy. Thanks for nice coffee and love.