All reviews hotel akash great view kant india ganj mr
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I was really disappointed with the service n rooms which they gave us, when I complained to manager he said these are the best Rooms , even I mailed to GM it seems he was least bother, he didn’t had courtesy to reply even, I felt like I was cheated I had paid 12k per night there was lots of noise coz of house keeping were using outside corridors for extra beds extra couldn’t sleep for whole night , Property is Gr8 but in Wrong hands really disappointed

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank buntyp55
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. Booked 2 rooms through Oyo at the last moment. Hotel is situated at one end of Jogiwara road - can be a bit of steep walk to main square and market. Both rooms were situated on first floor having common balcony with other rooms. Clean rooms though a bit small in size but good value for money. Morning breakfast buffet - 2 to 3 options only available. Polite staff, wifi is available, great view from terrace, good service.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank thewanderlust_mak
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Grt view,awsm rooms, gud parking space.
It was a comfy stay for a bon voyager like me.
Hotel staff was always on its toes,and one call away. Thumbs up nd definitely will recommend to friends and family.
Special thanx to Mr Kiran kant , for making my stay so special

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank KaranDeepR2
kiran k, Owner at OYO 8455 Himalayan Nest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Dear Karan deep,

Thank you very much for giving us a perfect rating!

I am heartened to learn of the care and professionalism demonstrated by our entire team during your stay with us. I will certainly share your compliments with Mr Kiran kant, and the staff as they very much deserved the recognition.

Do keep us in mind when you are planning your next business trip and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With my best personal regards,
Nisar Gani

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Right, So I am not someone who usually likes to sing rants about things. However this time I feel it's my responsibility towards fellow travellers.
Pictures posted on TripAdvisor are as deceptive as of Facebook filter sunk selfies.

I Travelled in the month of May and it was peak season, of which they are taking real advantage of. This itself was the biggest turnoff. They charged around 5-6K for rooms which hardly deserve 1500-2000 INR even in peak season. ( There was a double bed+1 Bed, He asked same for simple Double bedroom as well).
Room View - A broken house.
Balcony - Yes but no chair.
Food- No Restaurant, only breakfast was available. Outsourced to another restaurant.
Parking: They do not really have one but they somehow managed to park mine.
Room- Mostly all average to cheap accessories by which I mean curtains, chairs, blankets etc. No kettle in room. Also, you get a small lock to keep your room locked (for 5-6K!!!).
Washroom: Small, No goodies, No good ventilation, broken toilet seat.

I had actually no problem with staff as such but HONESTLY asking for money which they DO NOT deserve at all is totally against ETHICS & cheating. I did pay the same money in my next hotel too and it was worth every single penny. Hope this helps.
Happy Travelling :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 22sarveshs

Sir,
I wish to personally thank you for providing us feedback following your short stay at The Hotel Akash.
We sincerely regret, that you experience a rather less memorable stay and did not entirely enjoyed the services provided. Whilst majority of our guests favorably commented about our rooms and services, we respect that your expectation have not been fulfilled.

Therefore, we wish to be able to converse with you directly in order for us to improve the level of service of my team and better understand the needs of our valuable guests.

Kindly please note that I would appreciate the opportunity speaking to you and be grateful if you could contact me at info@hotelakashmeclodganj.com

With my best personal regards,

Thank you.
Nisar Gani Hakeem

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The rooms at this hotel were comfortable and the room itself was clean. The views were fantastic but I'd recommend for the hotel to put some chairs out on the decks so you can actually sit out there and enjoy.

I'm giving this hotel three stars because the people who worked there were incredibly rude. When we arrived they wanted us to leave our passports with them to make a copy, I think their machine wasn't working, and when I told them that I did not want to do that he was offended, I'm guessing. For the remainder of our three night stay the man at the front did not even look at us or acknowledge our presence, in spit of us saying "hello" each time we walked by.

McLeod Ganj is such an amazing place and these interactions slightly tarnished the experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Grete S

Sir,
Thank you for posting a review on tripadvisor i am very delighted that you have given a 3 star remarks on tripadvisor but unfortunately i am sorry for that because we dont meet your expectations .
We hope you give us a chance to serve you again......

Thank you.