“Had a great stay!”

Ranked #15 of 91 Restaurants in McLeod Ganj
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Clean room and super friendly and helpful staff. Had breakfast here, pancakes and coffee, I felt bad ordering pancakes and a coffee at first... but as I sat there eating it, talking with a friend from home, I am fairly certain that it was better than what I would be served at my favourite spot back home. Really loved our stay at the green hotel. Being in Mcleodganj was a highlight of our holiday.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I love their breakfast and brunch! The place is very relaxing and serves on time. I have been there for meetings and work purposes. It was a really good experience!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel in a very good and convenient location with several level of rooms, some are better than other some have a view to the mountains and some have no view.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

A nirvana of food for vegans and other eaters. We spent a whole off day just sitting on their veranda listening to the rain and drinking soy Chai Masala. We tried other restaurants in the city to, but non really quite measured up to Green Hotel. All the food was tasty and delicious, especially the cakes. The staff was also wery nice and tentative.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

restaurant is part of hotel so staff are always struggling between hotel customer and restaurant customers , food in delicious has enough verity in menu. even though i feel manager or owner rude sometimes and helpful sometimes . it doesn't stop me visiting multiple time.