“Great service”

Ristorante Mareluna
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Il Ristorante Mareluna è tra i migliori ristoranti di pesce di Reggio Emilia e Parma.Antica dimora elegantemente ristrutturata e adatto come ristorante romantico.Il ristorante Mareluna gode di un ottima qulità.ed ha un giusto equilibro con il prezzo.Il servizio sempre inmeccapile.Da noi ogni giorno è un evento,inoltre nel periodo estivo si effettuano cene a bordo piscina,dove tutto diventa un sogno.
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Nothing beats great service at any restaurant, especially when dining alone. The staff was so very attentive and I did not feel alone at any point in the evening. The setting of the restaurant is just beautiful, suitable for both family dining and an evening out with a special someone or friends.

They are quite generous with their food portions and I generally get full quite easily so couldn't make it to desert. I would advise that you work up quite an appetite before heading over to this restaurant because they will fill you up. They also have a great wine selection which their staff is more than ready to assist with when making a choice.

The live music certainly kept me entertained. Great food great wine and live entertainment....my night was complete. To top it all off, I didn't need to break the bank for such a lovely evening. The poolside environment would have been perfect if I had a date.
I loved the experience and will certainly go back then again, hopefully with a date this time

1  Thank Miz Tate M

Reviewed 30 May 2013

On our vacation we dined at this wonderful little restaurant. It was filled with the smells of the sea, fine foods, and a elegant décor. Our table was in the corner by the beautiful cream valance with an extraordinary view of outside and the cultured view of the inside.

The concrete towers throughout the restaurant held a little bit of the village within giving it an older feel but it still had the modern tones of home. The food was great a touch expensive for me but we were on vacation. Besides with the dining experience I was willing to pay a bit extra for our food.

The dinner we ordered was the “Beer and fish” it was enough for two and cost about 61 eur. I was okay with this price. The appetizers were much bigger then I expected and cost roughly 33 eur. The service was great and friendly. They are truly kind to tourists. A great place to go for your vacation. When adding our beverages our total was over 100 euros. It was a good experience for our night in a new town and I delighted in the overall experience. Being there brought a warm feeling and I enjoyed the live music.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

My husband and I visited here for our 10th wedding anniversary. We decided to give it a try as it came highly recommended by some friends of ours that recently visited. I have to say I was skeptical at first, but I was way wrong! This place was just perfect and more elegant than I would have ever imagined! The ambience really set the mood for the occasion and it had the style, and touch of Italy you would expect; but I surely wasn't expecting it to be as fabulous as it was! And the music just topped it all off.
The wait staff and employees were very nice and courteous; we felt like we were treated like they were happy we were there and not just another customer. We both ordered the lobster and it was the best lobster dinner I have ever had; the way it was prepared was just something you could never find in the states! The only minor issue we had was that it seemed to take a bit longer than expected to get our meals.
After dinner, we took the rest of our champagne and continued our celebration at the poolside! I was amazed, I never expected to have such a fabulous dinner and a romantic time at the pool relaxing with my husband.
For the type of place this was I was expecting the bill to be really expensive, but again to my surprise it was very reasonable!
I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a wonderful place to visit while in Italy for those special occasions!

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Wonderful culinary feast. I went based on reviews I saw here. I love seafood. What a pleasant atmosphere. Live music added to the ambience. When I get married again...I would do it here. The artwork is beautiful. I had the Catalan lobster exceptional beyond compare. I dined outside by the pool. Very reasonable prices for the quality of food. I love, love eating outside with a gentle breeze, a little wine and exceptional food. I went home feeling full, warm and happy. I would come here again. Next time I want to bring my kids. They will appreciate the live music and quality food. Such a good vibe here, I recommend to the discerning palate. The service was impeccable. The staff so very friendly and helpful. They actually know the food and have opinions on what is good, and are very fluent with the wine menu. I would recommend this if you are dining solo or with a big family. Eat family style order and share so you can try everything. Eat outside or inside great atmosphere, friendly service. They go above and beyond making you feel at home. They are attentive checking on you while you wait for your dinner to be prepared. Truly authentic Italian food. What a find. I can't wait to go back and try the Tortelli al Tartufo. I recommend trying a couple dishes and bring the rest home for later. I made the mistake of not bringing a dessert home because I was full. When I dine solo I usually get two entrees with dessert and take home what I can't finish. I am so happy I found Mareluna. What a find. I will be back.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

My wife, son,daughter, some friends and I went to the 'Ristorante Mareluna' restaurant, because i heard and read from it. After we entered the Restaurant, my kids says: " Dad, its very nice here!" The Staff of the restaurant are very kind and friendly. We take some pasta to check out italian food. My friends ordered some sea food. After a short time, we receive a very expensive looking food. It taste so fantastic, i searching this taste here in Germany :( But it wasnt so expensive. They have a very nice champagner there, you must taste it. On another Restaurants i payed much more than here. The restaurant was so wonderful and comfortable, that my kids want to go there everytime. The restaurant had a swimming pool also, where kids and parents can relax, before or after eating. I recommend this place to Kids, Parents, Friends, singles...... i recommend this to everyone.

I see, that this restaurant is for weddings and special events too. I saw much people there, who celebrate a wedding. If i marry again, i would go to this restaurant. Its very luxury looking and make so fun there.

Summarized,we were really pleased with our experience at Ristorante Mareluna.
The food was great and the staff was friendly to us and kids. I will definitely eat there again on my next Trip to Italy. I hope in near time.