Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
ExpediaUS$62
Trip.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Had to book a room for the night due to unforeseen circumstances. I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Great, clean comfortable room. Good price for being a last minute need in August. Overall very satisfied and you will be too. Not close to Barcelona city center but if you are in the area and need a room, go there.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here to get easy access to the train line up to Terrassa for a hockey tournament and also down to Barcelona. Rubi isn't much to write home about but for the price we paid, this hotel is definitely punching above its weight! Nice decor and facilities, brilliant service, extremely good value food and drinks. I wouldn't recommend a long stay as Rubi won't keep your attention for long and you will tire of the travelling, and the breakfast is the same each day. That being said it worked very well for what we needed. Just wish it had a pool.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Im Very surprised for The Good opinions of this hotel.Its dirty,strong noices,the bar its open only day time and If you need something in The night forget it! Breackfeast its better outside for The hotel !

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lorrenne
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I've stayed there for 3 nights - highly disappointed with the room. It was not precisely clean - rust in some places, the bedding is very old, the floor was cold and always had to wear my shoes to avoid catching a cold. Also, the bathroom had stains & the shower head seemed that it was going to fall off at any time. Furthermore, it was not reasonably quiet at night - there's a factory right across the street & the window was visibly not sealed properly. The room was very echoey- I could hear everything my neighbors were doing - I mean EVERYTHING! To add to my despair, it is soooo far away from Barcelona - I spent 3 to 4 hours a day just to commute.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Mirela A
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Not as described on website. Wardrobe door fell off, stains on bedding, couldnt have a bath, very noisy air con,wires hanging out from wall(unsafe) in room, trip switch hanging off in room, no wifi only in lobby, generators going off all night from business across the road, very poor breakfast, dead bugs on the floor, tv didnt work, no lampshades just bare bulbs in bathroom and bedroom, theydid all the cleaning at 3am.
I was there from sunday to Friday as I was working at Hewlett Packard. Never again, a bus shelter would of been better. Not an enjoyable experience and would not advise uk companies to use for their employees.
To sum it up it was total crap.

Room tip: Go somewhere else!!
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank James r
HotelSantPere, Director General at Hotel Sant Pere II, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear James r,

First of all, thank you very much for writing a review about your stay.

We are really sorry you had such a terrible experience with us. Be sure that we will take every point you have marked in consideration to solve it as soon as possible.

As the new Manager, I would be grateful if you could contact us so I can get more details about some specific points (for example, cleaning starts at 8.00 am, so I am a bit confused about the cleaning at 3.00 a.m.); . I am sure it will be very helpful.

Our aim is to provide a comfortable stay; reviews like yours help us to improve.

Hope to meet you in person,

S. Abella