Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$163
Radissonhotels.comUS$150
ZenHotels.comUS$144
2,611 results
All reviews dublin airport close to the airport shuttle bus an early flight shuttle service an overnight stay rental car stayed one night following morning room was large bar food convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2022

Great location for last nights near airport before leaving Dublin. Bar had great atmosphere, and was pleasant to unwind and relax in with friends.I would recommend this hotel to friends, and will use again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Lesley Clarke, Other at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Reviewed 26 September 2022

This property is convenient to the airport and incredibly clean and in good condition, though sterile in its use of color in the rooms. I would recommend it without hesitation were it not for the 3am wakeup call that I received that I had not ordered. It was otherwise quiet and offers a great place to stay for early flights. Hopefully this was a one-time mistake.

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all types of feedback. You have given us great detail and this plays a very important role in ensuring that we are improving all the time. I will communicate your feedback regarding the wake up call error to all the relevant areas. We thank you for bringing areas of improvement to our attention and hope to welcome you back in the future for another stay with us.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

The hotel is an American style hotel for size of spaces and amenities. I would never guess I was in Ireland based on the hotel. The room was comfortable enough, though the double bed was disappointing, with a duvet too small for the duvet cover.
The hotel provided a table of fruit and water. The lobby had some lovely nooks for sitting and working or communicating. Like most hotels here, not much opens until 7 or 7:30 though the breakfast place seemed to be open by 6:45 for seating.
A shuttle bus runs to the airport every 20 mins but we were told to come early in case there was a wait for seating.
Overall our short stay here was enjoyable.

Room tip: Tea and instant coffee in the room.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lesley Clarke, Other at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Dear Shauna

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport. I will communicate your feedback to the relevant areas. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

I stayed with the family for 1 night and enjoyed both the quality of service at the restaurant for dinner and breakfast.
The food was excellent with great variety for both adults and children
The service was excellent, friendly and customer focused.
I particularly liked the design of the restaurant with a fusion of both Irish and Scandinavian theme
Also a free shuttle bus is provided
I will be back

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lesley Clarke, Other at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2022

Reviewed 21 September 2022

Shocking - their website charged me twice for my booking - three weeks in and no refund with countless calls and emails - I am going to have to get my credit card company involved - as frankly they do not care.
Rooms not cleaned unless you tell reception daily - however they did not preadvise me. Dirty coffee cups, no coffee pods, no fresh linen/towels

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy all aspects of your stay with us. We have taken your comments onboard and take your feedback very seriously. You have given us great detail and this plays a very important role in ensuring that we improving all the time. I will communicate your feedback to all the relevant areas. Please contact our central reservations department on 01 7060203 or email EMEAHOTELS@RADISSONHOTELS.COM regarding being over charged . We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.