Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Beautiful property very close to Mir Castle. We arrived late, and a maintenance staff let us in. Very helpful. Next morning, we had a great breakfast there, and we rented bicycles from the front desk lady, and this is a good option to ride to the Mir Castle and the surrounding areas. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tbwong
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The staff were incredibly attentive to our needs. They did their best to helpus and went above and beyond for our comfort. The hotel is beautiful and classy and within walking distance to the lovely castle. I would definitely recommend this hotel. particularly to those who do not speak the language as they did their best to help us feel at ease.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JennyH2294
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The hotel is located close to Mir castle. It has been recently built in the building of the Sinagogue. Usually it is not crowded at the hotel. The restaurant is located in the near building. The staff is quite friendly

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2017

This place is as big as a castle! So many rooms but we appeared to be the only guests which is such a shame. One of the reception staff was lovely and spoke good English. She helped us to find a restaurant and pharmacy and translated anything that we asked her to. The room was hot and she even got us a fan. It’s a big hotel and very easy to find. Mir Castle is a 5 minute walk away. Very comfortable rooms.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank suzineale
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I highly recommend this hotel and their restaurant!
My grandma has lived most of her life in Mir (now living in another town nearby) and thats why she wanted to celebrate her 85th birthday in Mir. We learned that there is a new restaurant and wanted to try it. And never regretted it! I have called in advance and ended up with administrator Ekaterina, who is a great professional! She is not only about business but really cares about customers. We received a special discount for my Grandma's Birthday and also discount on room, which is very pleasant!
Ekaterina helped us create the rational menu for the dinner and also ensured that my grandma's room will be always warm (this is a big deal for an old person, who has problems with legs). She was also eager to answer all the questions we had on the phone. She has also ensured my grandma got a room on the first floor with a shower and not bathtube.
On the big day, when my grandma arrived everything was ready - table, room. She and her friends were given a tour around hotel and restaurant by another administrator (as far as I know). The dinner was very good - everything fresh and well cooked. The only problem was with food in pots - potatoes there were a bit undercooked, not a big deal, but still.
The room was clean and warm, new furniture, beds, etc.
The only unpleasant accident was in the morning. I have ordered a breakfast to my grandma, that should include fruit salad and cottage cheese pancakes (syrniki) and i told her what she should expect. When she came to the restaurant the young waitress (we don't know her name) asked her if she would eat cabbage salad... My grandma answered that she is expecting fruit salad and not cabbage and that she would like to see what else is included in breakfast. From the menu she could see what else is included and asked for it then. The waitress still tried to fool my grandma by telling that she can get only orange juice, which was not the case in the end. My grandma is an old lady, but lady and very smart, so in the end she told the waitress to bring everything she is supposed to get and in the future to behave differently. So in the end the breakfast was served by the chef herself...Who was very polite and friendly. What I am trying to say is that even though people are old, one should still serve them really well and not try to fool them around, because there are always people behind their back, with who you can have problems)
Otherwise the stay was really good and I can highly recommend the place!

Date of stay: April 2017