“Wish I.lived closer”
Review of Holtom's Bakery

Holtom's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Erin
Reviewed 17 June 2018

It is a regular stop on the way to/from the cottage. Beautiful display of baked goods in the front window. Honey Dipped donuts are so good! Way better than the garbage at Tims. Morning Glory muffins are also a favourites.

Can't wait until our next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Only bought some butter tarts (which were pretty good) but the bakery has a huge range of tarts, cakes and other delights.
The young lady behind the counter was very helpful in helping in the selection of a goodly range of delicious butter tarts to take back home to where we were staying.
Will stop by next by in Erin to try some sticky buns and other things...

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Fresh Bakery with so many options to choose from. Family owned and operated and it shows in the care of their products

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We can NEVER get here early enough on our "country drive destination" tours in order to pick up their butter tarts...GONE........apple fritters...SOLD OUT.......or bear claws......the customer in front of us just GOT THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!!
Although a tad on the expensive side ($1.25 per tart is ok...but $1.75 for a sticky bun and $1.85 for one croissant......) it is imperative to remember this is NOT a Loblaws or a Zehrs "factory" bakery....and it certainly evident in the flavours!
And now its neighbour BISTRO RIVIERE has closed I will have to get there earlier on my countryside sojourns.
I heartily suggest you do so as well.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I just had an assortment of treat from Holtom's. They were all delicious. I would definitely recommend this place for all your special baked goods. Looking forward to my next box of yummy things. :)