Hotels.com
Snaptravel
Trip.com
FindHotel
1,263 results
All reviews garden party beach bar ali baba main restaurant fish restaurant turkey adult pool animation team land view room bar staff a la carte salad themed nights member of staff great holiday would highly recommend this hotel turkish night
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Great place with awesome staff and the coolest pools. Sandy beach and beautiful views from the rooms and bars.
Many thanks to entertainment group and especially Lutfu for making our days brighter and happier!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Özlem Ata, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at Numa Bay Exclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear mariamt526;

Thank you for visiting us and for taking time to share your great experience on TripAdvisor. The reviews like yours keep us motivated in our passion to create unique memorable experiences for each of our guests and to continuously improve our service and facilities.
We are truly proud to hear that Numa Bay Exclusive team ensured that you had a special experience and thank you for recognizing the impeccable service of all our staff members. Please rest assured that your warm words of praise will be shared with them.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Wonderful hotel for a family with preschool kids.
We stayed there for 8 days. Nice rooms, great food, beautiful and warm sea, stunning view over the mountains, stylish public zones interior, amazing outdoor territory design, a lot of activities, overall good service.
I would specifically mention kids club - it accepted kids 4-7 years old. The teachers are amazing! My kids loved the activities.
I also liked the spa massage session - professional consultation and relaxing atmosphere.
Special thanks to our room service who made fun towel compositions each day.
On the downside - the beach is a bit rocky when you enter the sea. But there is a separate pier where you get straight into the sea.
I also didn’t like the entertainment much - a bit too loud. But that’s a standard for ‘all inclusive’, so it was ok.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and definitely recommend Numa Bay hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Özlem Ata, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at Numa Bay Exclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear Laylola,

Thank you for taking the time to this "great" review your stay at

You mentioned many positive items for which we are very grateful. We are happy to know that you had a good time with us. The satisfaction of our guests is very important to us.

We hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the near future. Thank you once again for choosing us.

Kind regards

Reviewed 9 August 2021

We booked our First time holiday in Turkey at Numa Bay Hotel .

Very nice design, modern , clean , good service .

But , I found out not a a big diversification of food.

Our last dinner at restaurant was disaster, the kebab was very dry and for kids in menu was only nuggets and chips.
Very bad with entertainment, if its a family hotel , maybe animations for kids .

I think need improvement in MENU , Entertaintment, Kids Menu .

Thats absurd to have Acces to get ice cream at 2 PMto 4 PM when my toddler have a nappy time .

We enjoyed our Holiday but I don't know if I will recommend this Hotel to our friends .

Date of stay: August 2021
Özlem Ata, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at Numa Bay Exclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Dear ecaterinao377,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Numa Bay Exclusive Hotel. We would like to point out that we are very sorry that you have not found the quality of service you are looking for in our hotel. Our facility always works to ensure that you have a happy holiday by keeping the quality of service at the highest level.
In our main restaurant, our food variety is rich and has the appropriate taste for each guest in terms of taste.
Delivering outstanding service is an imperative part of our brand and I can assure you that what you have experienced is far below the usual standards that we strive to provide here and I would welcome the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 August 2021

Basically I stayed here with my brother, both adults last week. We have stayed in many much bigger hotels in Turkey but this time as this was last minute trip just to relax from corona we chose smaller hotel.

About hotel

Quite small area. Sandy beach with some rocks but you can swim around them. Have a pier which is great! Lifeguards are very entertaining!
4swimming pools. And one only for adults however dont expect someone will be checking that area as the kids were always there.. which I think is important to mention as when I was reading reviews I thought it was for mixed travellers but I would say the hotel is ONLY for families.

Food is good. Just dont’t choose steak al carte.. it wasnt great..
For lunch go to Ali baba near the beach. Delicious freshly cooked food with fantastic servers!! Big thank you to them!

The rooms were good and clean just always need to ask for things as blankets, bathrobes( which nobody brought it after asking it for 6times) . I think there is a lot of misunderstanding in reception area as there is a language barrier.. especially when we talk in english.

Honestly speaking the worst part of the hotel is the reception. When you arrive there is no greeting, no talking to you and no help. While we were being checked in and out the guy spoke on the phone. No word to us. We had to ask all extra questions like where the luggage go after we check out… where can we have showers.. like nothing and honestly we still didnt get any info… which isnt very common for Turkey as their hospitality is always amazing!! Please try to teach staff some basic service.. as it is the first and last impression for the guests..

Also in reception area the ac isnt working… so after you checked out at 12 you can boil in 35 degrees and no one can change that.. we asked..so when you end the vacation all sweaty it just kinda ruins your vacation last minute.

Entertainment
Animation team is trying their best and also very friendly! However one annoying thing was that when you r listening to your hotel’s performance in the evening you hear also 2other hotels next doors. Also all finishes at 11.. so kinda boring after.. while other hotels next doors are partying until midnight…

Spa
Now I honestly never used to go to spa in hotels but as the fires started in Turkey we thought why not?! So I can honestly say this was the best part of our vacation! The staff in there are full on 100% professionals. For us they have been like reception staff we have never had. They showed us showers in the hotel after you check out. Showed us changing rooms and assisted in all possible way! I booked 6massages and hammam with Kenan which was absolutely fantastic! The main guy at the reception area was the best and the most helpful guy in the hotel! If you go to numa bay I ask you to definitely try going to spa! Brilliant and thank you so much for all ur help♥️

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Özlem Ata, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at Numa Bay Exclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Dear 325emilijar

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Numa Bay Hotel. We would like to point out that we are very sorry that you have not found the quality of service you and your brother are looking for in our hotel. Our facility always works to ensure that you have a happy holiday by keeping the quality of service at the highest level.
We sorry to hear you didnt get enough help from our reception. As you know reception is brain and heart of the hotel sometimes our staff can be busy.Our all front office staff can speak English and can politely help if you have a question. In addition, in our lobby all AC are working.
The details you stated in your comments have been shared with the Hotel Management and will be highly considered as soon as possible. We would like to thank you for your contribution to our development and improvement. We wish to provide you with higher quality service by welcoming you back to our hotel. We hope to have another chance to host you to in our facility next year.

Best Regards...

Reviewed 4 August 2021

We are coming to turkey now for 10th time and this time we decided to try a little bit smaller and cheaper hotel. However never will be staying here again. To begin with reception is not helpful and all the time I would come there they would be on the phone also talking with me and other guests and they would forget everything that i would ask such as towels in the room, blankets etc. I would need to call them 2 more times just to get something. Second and the worst thing for me personally was that all the hotel apart the rooms had no air conditioning and you could not come nowhere to refresh also when we were waiting for the bus it was just always boiling in there.

The hotel is not the biggest but they have two swimming pool which one of them is for adults but consistantly full of kids splashing around and you would need to go to the manager and ask to kick them out but they would come back over and over again. They had few bars in the area that are serving local drinks which are all very low quality so if you are looking for the place taste some nice cocktails or drinks this hotel is NOT FOR YOU. Also the hotel is close to another hotels so in the evening you can hear 3 different musics and shows everywhere and our hotel for some reason was the most wuite and also at 23 everything would close where hotels around would be having music and parties or at least something, here you just go sleep at 23.00.

One amazing part of our stay was the SPA all the staff there are super professional and the massages been amazing. They also helped us with all the hotel facilities way more than reception which didnt make sense to me but they were really nice so one of my star goes only to them not the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear mykolas R ,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Numa Bay Hotel. We would like to point out that we are very sorry that you have not found the quality of service you are looking for in our hotel. Our facility always works to ensure that you have a happy holiday by keeping the quality of service at the highest level.

Best Regards...