Frankston Motel(Frankston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$66
Brooklands Of Mornington(Mornington)(Great Value!)
Mornington Motel(Mornington)
US$90
US$81
US$77
Woodman Estate(Moorooduc)
US$234
  • Pool
Jackalope Hotel(Merricks North)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$91
Bay Motel Safety Beach(Mornington Peninsula)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsbasic kitchendouble sparoom was clean and comfortablethe king size beda great staystayed two nightsmornington peninsulamain roadshort driveenjoyed our stayvenuechrisweddingaccommodationwineriescrockerycafes
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Thirteen of us booked rooms here on NYE as we were attending a NYE function nearby.
Clean and quiet, pleasant staff. The rooms all seem different, some oddly shaped, small or large. There is a pool although we did not use it.
In all, it was adequate for our purpose (sleep) but I'm not sure I'd want to stay there for several nights.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Booked an overnight stay Christmas day into Boxing Day.
Got in early but room was available and the young lass at reception was exceptionally helpful and polite.(especially as she was working Christmas day)
Room was a little bit smaller than we are used to with sofa bed made up for our son and double bed also not quite what we are used to (normally go a king bed room ) but it was just an overnighter.
Water pressure in shower a little bit weak also with good showers a must on my list too. Not so weak as to be a deal breaker though.
Breakfast at $10 for bacon,eggs and tomato on toast was very nice with a good helping of bacon.
Gentleman who brought breakfast and did check out was also wonderfully polite.
I'd recommend for a couple but maybe not if there's children as well unless there are bigger rooms and we just missed out this time.
Staff definitely upped the rating to 4 stars.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I recently stayed at the Norwood House Motel. The reception lady was very friendly and I felt very welcomed. I had a cosy warm King room. The bed was comfortable and relaxing. The only issue I had was the ensuite. It was very small and to get the the toilet you have to squeeze side ways past the sink cabinet, and in order to brush your teeth you have to bend over from the side of the basin. The shower also has a curtain which sticks to you when you're in there (ewww - how many other naked people has it stuck to??!!) But other then that, I would definitely stay again the next time I am in Mt Eliza. Great rates too!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

Was a last minute booking for us for a one night stop over and we couldn't have been more pleased with our choice.
Nice clean rooms and very well equipped with everything you would need.
Charming lady on reception and her room arrangement for the St Patricks day function was perfect, I'm sure it went well.
Book without any qualms.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ballyblack
Reviewed 14 March 2015

We (my husband and our two and-a-half month-old daughter) stayed during the Labour Day long weekend because we had a wedding at nearby Josephine's at Briars. Before booking I read reviews about rooms being small so I specifically asked for a larger room to accommodate a portacot. We were given the disabled access room (room 15) which had a very roomy & recently renovated bathroom. It also contained a king-size bed and a couch, which we had to move to fit in our cot. Some people staying in nearby rooms sat up drinking & smoking directly outside their rooms for a while (were still going at midnight) which was a bit of a pain and it filled our room with the stench of smoke.

Room Tip: Ask for room 15 if it's free. It has a large bathroom & I'd apparently roomier than the others.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family