Open today: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Book in advance
from
US$103.88
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Chagohan Tokyo
from US$103.88
More Info
All reviews rolled sushi sushi making nigiri japanese cuisine class tokyo techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I learned how to make ramen both and base, and I enjoyed how to make a crispy gyoza on the outside and juicy inside just the way I like it! He gave us his recipe and I can’t wait to make it at home. The hosts are very nice! Such an authentic, educational, and great experience!

Reviewed 4 December 2022 via mobile

A few last minute cancellations meant I had a personalised cooking course. What I lacked from the group experience I gained from deeper conversations with Masa and Junko. They were both very personable and professional and while it was just me on the day, their enthusiasm for cooking was infectious. Well organised, easy to get to and the session itself was easy to navigate. Best off all you enjoyed a great meal at the end.

Reviewed 29 November 2022

So much fun! Masa-san and Junko-san were excellent hosts and teachers. The ramen and gyoza my family and I cooked was delicious and beautifully presented and we were given the recipe to take home. I highly recommend this class! Many thanks Masa-san and Junko-san!

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed 31 October 2022 via mobile

Masa-san and Junko-sam were excellent hosts and teachers. everything for the course was prepared, Masa-san gave an educational briefing about the history and types of ramen and taught at a fun pace with a fun attitude.
The ramen and gyoza we cooked turned out to be delicious and beautifully presented, with the recipe given to take home it will be an honour to reproduce them at home myself!
Would highly recommend, many thanks Masa-san and Junko-san!

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 14 October 2022

Fantastic experience, friendly people who helped us learn all about sushi making. Would highly recommend it to anyone in the area

Date of experience: October 2022