“Excellent service and very knowledgable staff!”

SAMURAI Sengoku Photo Studio Samurai
Ranked #1 of 162 Shopping in Shibuya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Photo studio where you can experience the armor of SAMURAI in the Sengoku period. The armor of this studio is made in pure Japan. It's made in the same way as in the 16th century. As you wear armor, you receive explanation of armor. You can feel SAMURAI. We also have many weapons such as swords and spears for photography. The staff will instruct posing good-looking SAMURAI. We are under the guidance of actor & choreographer "Tetsuro Shimaguchi" of Hollywood movie "Kill Bill". Photographs taken are processed immediately by specialized designers. It's as finished as if you were filming during the battle in the Warring States Period. Pictures are printed and data. If you wish, you can print photos on posters, mugs, Tshirts etc and bring them back on that day. The staff at the studio is good at entertaining you! We are the all-round samurai studio where you can enjoy samurai experience and purchase a variety of samurai merchandise and Japanese swords (replicas). Let's go to "SAMURAI".
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Thank you to Sengoku Samurai Photo Studio! Our family loved our photos and enjoyed leaning about each of the samurai warrior stories! We would definitely visit again! Aloha from Hawaii!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SAMURAI-pic, マネージャー at SAMURAI Sengoku Photo Studio Samurai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

I am very pleased that you are happy! I also enjoyed the time I was able to talk with you very much.
When you came to Tokyo again please visit SENGOKU Photo Studio SAMURAI!
I am looking forward to seeing you again. Thank you so much!

All reviews
"activity"
"culture"
"japan"

Reviewed 23 June 2018

During your stay in Tokyo, I would advise and recommend on stopping by the Sengoku Photo Studio. Located not to far from the Shinjuku Station and roughly a 20 mins walk from the station to the studio. This small SAMURAI photo studio is a must visit for any tourist or enthusiast showing interest in Japanese culture or the Samurai in general.

!Disclaimer!

Prior to arrival I would strongly recommend by visiting the website the photo studio has in order to book and confirm your appointment/scheduled visit. As the studio is constantly occupied and walk-ins aren't generally the best means to experience the studio. As there is also a price listing and the options in which you can pick on how or what of type of experience you wish to get.

Once inside you will take an elevator to the studio and be greeted by a colorful room filled with varies flags,Samurai Armour sets. The staff are very nice and will aid you in all the necessary preparations. For first timers be sure to read the online options in what you wish to get in relation to your experience.

Overall a very amazing and neat little place!

SAMURAI-pic, マネージャー at SAMURAI Sengoku Photo Studio Samurai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We are also happy to have you enjoy shooting!
When you came to Tokyo again please visit SENGOKU Photo Studio SAMURAI!
I am looking forward to seeing you again. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I'm a terrible actor, but they made me look great! They have a great deal of patience & they're very welcoming. I'd recommend you pay for the movie experience. I'm a Apple guy, so I don' have a CD ROM, but they helped me download a copy from the web. It's truly worth every penny!

SAMURAI-pic, マネージャー at SAMURAI Sengoku Photo Studio Samurai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

I am glad that you can download photos.Your SAMURAI movie was also really cool! !
When you came to Tokyo again please visit SENGOKU Photo Studio SAMURAI! I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

If I could of given a higher rating I would of, I purchased this for my two teenage sons, what a great experience that they both will treasure, for the rest of their lives, If we were ever to return to Japan, we would do this experience again, Fantastic costumes, Fantastic staff, Fantastic friendly service and the pictures turned out amazing.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for coming to the studio. It's Junko of the staff. Thank you for writing a review. Thank you for writing in detail for your experience!I am very glad that I became one of the wonderful memories of your two sons!
When you came to Tokyo again please visit SENGOKU Photo Studio SAMURAI!
I am looking forward to seeing you again.