3,444 results
All reviews the executive lounge bay view rubber duck fish market hamarikyu gardens glass wall diamond member turn down service floor to ceiling windows walking distance shiodome station lobby bar beautiful hotel favorite hotel four seasons park hyatt impeccable service
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We had a repeat visit to Conrad Tokyo after 9 years and this time our visit was even better. We stayed in a King Bay View Suite for 5 nights in mid-April of 2018 and really enjoyed our visit.

The suite was very nice, the view of the Hamarikyu Gardens and Tokyo Bay was amazing, the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was great. The walk-in closet also provided enough space for our luggage and clothes.

The swimming pool was beautiful, it is very seldom that a hotel has a real 25-meter pool, so we used it several times. We also had a great dinner at Cerise, their wagyu sirloin was the beast steak I have ever eaten. But the best feature of this hotel was their executive lounge and lounge staff. The service given by the lounge staff was so caring, we would especially like to thank Amica who truly went above and beyond in taking care of our daughter and the whole family.

We fell in love with Tokyo and Japan once again and want to visit soon again, when we do will we certainly stay at Conrad Tokyo.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Services R, Conrad Tokyo at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Conrad Tokyo.
Great to hear your comments and happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
The hotel is located 28-37 floors above ground level on Tokyo Shiodome. Admire panoramic views of the Tokyo Bay skyline from this skyscraper hotel.
Enjoy a downtown location surrounded by major business, and a lively variety of shops and restaurants.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Conrad Tokyo, hopefully sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We booked two suites at the Conrad Tokyo but instead we were given a family suite. This family suite has two rooms but is so inconvenient and it is just not right. The room that I have is a twin single bed instead of king bed so my wife and I got to sleep on separate bed. There is no proper power points to charge my phone in the room. Not even a single desk in the room for me to place my notebook so that some work can be done. I was looking forward to visit Tokyo since my last visit many years ago. But this hotel room really spoiled my mood. Few more days to visit the city, I hope the city remains just as nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Singtlim
Hotel Services R, Hilton Tokyo Odaiba at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for visiting Conrad Tokyo recently.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations for your stay with us especially with the room allocation. We are disappointed to hear our offering we made did not match your preference. I have certainly addressed your feedback with the team that will have another review based on your feedback.

In regards to your comment on the guest room facilities, we will commence a staged upgrade next year and hope to share our development with you on your future stay.

It was our great pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to Conrad Tokyo.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My son and his best friend and I recently stayed with my Hilton Honors points for five nights. It was the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at, and the service was top notch. Being a diamond member, we were upgraded to the top floor with a bay view twin room. They had a rollaway bed already set up for us when we arrived, with some candies and snacks waiting for us. The room was anazing, the view was so nice, everything about this propery was near perfect. We enjoyed complimentary breakfast in the restaurant Cerise, very nice, wirh a wide selection of goid tasting food. The Eggs Benedict and the Macadamia Hokaido pancakes were amazing, I miss eating there already! We also spent a little time in the Executive lounge as a place to relax after exploring Tokyo for the day. Getting around the city was a breeze from Shimbashi station a few minutes away. I really don't have any negative things to say about Conrad Tokyo, and I cannot wait to return to such a wonderful City, and an amazing Hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jmeaker70
Hotel Services R, Conrad Tokyo at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in Conrad Tokyo.
Great to hear your comments and happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.
For us it is always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Tokyo in the very near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

the room and bed were great, no doubt. the staff was very friendly, and responsive. the Executive Lounge was very nice as well. Here is my beef: The hotel is in a business district - there aren't allot of places to eat within walking distance. When you want dinner but would prefer not to go out of the hotel, this place has no options that do not cost an arm and a leg. I mean if you want a grilled cheese sandwich delivered to your room it's going to be over USD $30 without anything to drink. If you want to eat in one of their restaurants, forget it. We didn't so I can't review their food. The prices were sky high - up to more than $200 pp for Prix fix menu options. It's unapproachable unless you're beyond wealthy. I'm happy to pay for a good meal and we did but this place should have at least one semi-casual approachable place to get a burger for under $40.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robg9000
Hotel Services R, Conrad Tokyo at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for visiting Conrad Tokyo recently.

I was delighted to learn that the experience you encountered at the hotel was authentic and our team members were able to create an inspiring stay that exceeded your expectations and I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

At the same time, please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations for the dining experience. Our Food & Beverage team periodically review our offerings to provide a consistent level of high quality and to better serve our guests' preference and expectations. I have certainly addressed your feedback with the team that will have another review based on your feedback.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We stayed at the Conrad during Sakura season. This is a sleek and upscale high-rise hotel with panoramic views over Hamarikyu Gardens and Tokyo Bay, and part of an ultra-modern office and shopping complex. It is one of the most popular hotels in Tokyo. What we loved was:

Very sleek and elegant lobby bar with live music and several award winning fine dining options.

Stunning and expansive views of Tokyo Bay, Hamarikyu Gardens and Rainbow Bridge from the Bay View rooms, lobby and all the fine dining restaurants.

Expansive spa facilities to unwind after a day of sightseeing, including a nice 25 meter lap pool.

Super knowledgeable and efficient concierge staff who can direct you to the best of what Tokyo has to offer.

Room Tip: Bay view room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Wow, what a great feedback we have received from you!
Great to hear that you liked our spacious guest room and the stunning view over the Tokyo Bay from your room.
All 290 guest rooms and suites boast minimalist Japanese design, the latest technology and panoramic views over Tokyo.
Certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Tokyo soon.