“NIce restaurant in the centre of mainstreet”
Review of El Terral

El Terral
Price range: US$23 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2018

A restaurant with a small terras on mainstreet Vilassar de MAr. Inside there is lots of space for about a hundred people. There menu is great and of great quality. I love duck, they serve it with orange flavour, its on the menu as well, you have to pay 2 euro extra, but okay, thats fair, the menu is about 15 euro including a caraf of house wine. Its a good house wine. The waiters are very nice people. Always busy, I guess its best to reserve.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I would absolutely recomend this place. As a catalan person living abroad, I enjoyed the food as it's most. The midday menu is 15€ and has a huge selection with meat and fish, includes drinks and desert or coffee. The service is was and gentle, I really liked them. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Just visited El Terral a week ago with some friends who recommended this place on a previous experience. I just can say it was a great one for me. We were late due my problems to find a parking spot in Vilassar de Mar, which is always a problem when is a holiday and weather is good, but table was ready for us, service was fast, and very gentle.

About the food, we made a choice of different type of starts, meat and fish. All was excellent, taste grate and presentation very nice indeed. Meat and vegetable are made on wood fire which gives it a unique taste I love, and the cook here was at the right point, rare-medium as you expect.

Desserts also shared between us and great, and price is really OK, after the meal didn´t feel expensive at all (isn´t!).

Location is nice, next to the city church, a few hundred meters from the beach area, and big enough to host a sized table of guests.

Reviewed 20 September 2014

Delicious,creative menu served in a relaxed atmosphere by a very friendly staff. The daily menu is one of the best I have ever encountered, with so many choices! Added pleasure is their location in the heart of charming Vilassar de Mar. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

The food is good and the terrace is nice, but they are very low at serving and not very nice. They don't take care of details (if you ask for another Coke, they won't give you a new glass, for instance). The cutlery is fine but the dishes are not very nice acyually.

2  Thank Joan B