“Spacious Rooms”

Ranked #2 of 1,040 Restaurants in Ghaziabad
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel for a night stay with my husband. This is one of the best hotels in Sahibabad area. I really liked the lobby area. I had to wait for check-in process as there were already other customers.

The room was very spacious and we had nice varities of food in breakfast. The stay was also very good.

Other than the check in process, I would definitely give 4 stars to this hotel.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Rooms 8/10
service 8/10
staff 9/10
Food 10/10
Comfort 7/10
Cleanliness 8/10

Great food in the buffet. Variety and flavors maintained. Rooms were clean and staff friendly.

1  Thank Ankur_Rishi
Reviewed 19 April 2018

This hotel has one of the best vegetarian buffets I have seen. Fantastic variety and great flavors. Loved the experience here and definitely recommend to other people interested in vegetarian meals.
Since I love my chicken, meat and fish, so am giving it a little low on value. Otherwise an excellent restaurant and the one where vegetarians will find good value.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Went there to book a complimentary night stay in country inn for 22 nd june 2018 which I got while purchasing membership of country inn.
There I met NEERAJ Kumar ...first of all he declined to give me the booking stating I should come only 1 month prior of booking date....which was not mentioned at all in members terms and condition.

After that he simply said to me that do what u can do...I don't care at all.
If this is d standard of people country in hires ...only god can save them.

Such a pathetic attitude towards customers from a globally renowned chain is jsstt not expected.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel room was clean and well-appointed. Free newspaper each morning. Breakfast buffet is ample and included. Lunch buffet was a little pricey, but there was lots of food to choose from