Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
All reviews ladiko beach mini market super hotel snack bar great holiday half board entertainment team bar staff bays rhodes cola remote euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

This year we had decided to not go away, we booked Mexico for 2022. Last minute me, my partner and our 4 girls decided to go away after all....wanted something cheap and cheerful.....just needed a break so went Internet hunting.Found this place and decided the pics looked OK.. very well priced so we booked it.........then with two days to go we read the reviews and read.....the food was horrendous, the AC does not work, the rooms are dirty...avoid avoid avoid. We tried to cancel but it was too short notice and thought, its only a cheap holiday let's just go and see, I also know that these reviews are often left by people that no matter what; they will have something to moan about. When we got there we was pleasantly surprised.....rooms were clean and cleaned everyday....ha ha yes the AC did not work but they fixed it same day, it was a dodgy remote so AC was fine and the food I have to say was ok and I'm fussy. Look, people want to pay cheap cheap prices and then expect a 5 star Michelin meal every day..........in life you get what you pay for and for value for money this place was perfect...........kids loved it, friendly staff, clean...two picturess bays and nice beaches just 10 mins walk away. We went out to eat in the evening a few times....just ask the taxis drivers where its nice to eat authentic Greek food.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nikitas Nikitaras, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Cathrin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your positive review and we hope to
welcome you once more to our Hotel.

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Great holiday, super friendly Personal and Animation.
Would recommend to everyone. Also very clean rooms and and pool area! With all inclusive you get plenty of Food thoughout the day and unlimited drinks!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your positive review.
We hope that we will have the chance to accommodate you once more in our hotel
and make your Holidays memorable

Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

The food is recycled and all ingredients are frozen. Whatever is left from lunch will be reused for dinner. There are very few personal in the kitchen to prepare the food for all guests therefore 99% of the food prepared by using oven. All the raw materials are the cheapest even the tomatoes and cucumber. The management strategy is to save money only and they do not care about the food quality for their guests.

The hotel is not family friendly as there are not many activities for children and the swimming pool closes at 18:00 .The pool is not checked for contamination ,when there are children with diapers using it .

Beautiful pool, but a bad strategy by management ,where saving is more important than customers satisfaction, food is not enjoyable at all ,it is only for surviving.

Date of stay: July 2021
3  Thank amorim375
Reviewed 23 October 2019

This quiet hotel is in the perfect location for those looking for a break. Room was clean, spacious and very comfortable and the hotel amenities were very good. Great food options, incl. tons of plant- / fruit-based options (everything tasty) - better than expected actually. I was very impressed by the excellent customer service from ALL staff, from the receptionists to restaurant staff to maintenance services. Every client was treated with patience and friendliness with no discrimination.
Of special note were the superb massages from Daniela - I ended up booking her twice!
Tip: read the fine print about extras (e.g., Wifi in rooms) and ask about (logistic, planning) alternatives, the staff is very communicative and ready to cater to your needs.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019

Just came back from having an amazing time here. We have the full holiday blues, it makes me want to go back and ask for a job there. They were like family there and so welcoming treating us like part of their family. Cleaners where fab, prices were good, entertainment were fun (ok loads of songs from 2004 but I find this happens on most resorts ). Air con was perfect, few times it got so cool I’d open balcony door to get in, much to my partners annoyance. A little shop that sold EVERYTHING you needed or didn’t need , cheap enough and very polite. Food was good, usual stuff, nothing mind blowing but nothing disgusting. Maybe chicken nuggets would of been good for the fussy children.

We travel a fair bit and as an interracial couple with mixed race kids, although we have never had anything aggrieved towards us, we have felt the discomfort/dislike towards us in how we are treated compared to others around us BUT NOT IN THIS HOTEL. My family were treated like princes and my mother in law a queen, so refreshing to see.

Our youngest son (8 years old) also has autism and normally struggles with staff in hotels, this place he was so accepted and loved he really relaxed himself, for once. They showed great amount of patience with him as one moment he we would no ice in his Apple juice then change it to 3 etc. Always served with a smile. Obviously Dora was GREAT!!! Deserves more respect than some of the customers were giving her, that’s for sure!!

The owner and (I think) his brother are really cool people too and I never had a problem but I feel if I did, they would of been very helpful.

It feels a tad out the way so my advice would be hire out a car, you can do it in the hotel. Bus stops right outside though so that perfect.

Ohhh I want to go back ....

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
hotelcathrin, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Cathrin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your positive review.
We hope that we will have the chance to accommodate you once more in our hotel