See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a night while going from Venice to Florence. Not a 4star property but decent types.
The location is near the highway so very far from the main city.
There are restaurants nearby as options for dinner.
The rooms are good with wifi connectivity.
There is a vast parking space.
Overall simple hotel for stayover.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a night. The hotel isn't very big. Rooms are decent sized but bathrooms are quite big.

We were disappointed with the quality of towels and soaps in the bathroom. The gym wasn't also working at 8 pm. No kettles or tea coffee provision either in rooms. Wonder what's the four stars are about.

Location is quiet and scenic. Close to the highway. Can't say about food as I did not have it here.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I stayed in the hotel one night. I selected this hotel because other solutions in Ferrara were not available at affordable price. I paid 99 € breakfast included.
The hotel is not in good shape. The rooms smell bad (maybe because of the carpet). I slept with the window open because of that. I was on business trip and I needed wifi but the speed was limited. The breakfast was poor with limited selection of fresh food.
Despite all these negative aspect the hotel was full because of a big exhibition (CERSAIE) in Bologna. It is at 30 min from Bologna by car. It is at few meter from the motorway entrance and a large parking car is available.
People at the desk were kind and helpful.
So I do not suggest this hotel unless you do not find a better or a more affordable one in the area.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2016

This was a fine hotel for my family to stay in, while we were on our way further South. The hotel is simple but clean, with a friendly staff, plenty parking space and quiet rooms.

The hotel itself does not offer dinner, but there is a related restaurant opposite the parking lot that opens at 18:30. That restaurant may not look fancy but the food was amazing and the service friendly. I had the linguine with seafood and it may have been the best I've had over my entire holiday over in Italy.

Breakfast buffet is not special but certainly good enough.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I would not rate this hotel as 4* for certain practical reasons.

Firstly rooms are very small & cramped considering I was travelling with my kid who was sharing our bed.

Secondly who gives 4* ratings on CRT TV's in rooms now a days??

Thirdly the hotel is in a very lonely location and far off from city or town hence if someone is travelling and wanting to explore the place there's nothing to do here.

Fourthly I shouldn't be putting this but still; being at far location they should have atleast given some special breakfast or dinner arrangements when booked by Thomas Cook but it was even worst than any of the hotels we have stayed till now in the name of continental breakfast we were served half breakfast.

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in nuclear family or couples it's even more deserted for them.

Date of stay: June 2016