All reviewsfantastic placehome grownred winemini bartwo daysthe ownerone nightorganichillsurroundingspoggiofarmcountrysiderome
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Very nice owner,she works hard to make all happy. Excellent view,unreal cleanliness,beautifully maintained . We were there one night on the way to Rome...
Dinner was in the restaurant and the food was great.
Thank you very much!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
FattoriaPoggioNebbia, Proprietario at Casale Poggio Nebbia - Agriturismo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thanks to stop at Poggio Nebbia and hope see you again !!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I spent a truly wonderful and relaxing long weekend at Poggio Nebbia! Anna made me feel so naturally welcome from the moment I arrived. We went riding every day: the horses all have a great temperament, and the scenery around the farm is amazing and the special Maremanno saddles so comfortable! The farm itself is beautiful and very well maintained. Dinner was served in the small restaurant on the premises: the food is unbelievably good. What more can I say? I have alrealdy made the booking for my next visit :-)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
FattoriaPoggioNebbia, Proprietario at Casale Poggio Nebbia - Agriturismo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Anna, the time I spend with you was really funny and like every time, when i show to my guest the beauties of my land for me it's a amazing occasion to rediscover it !!! That is the reason I never see the time you will be here again !!!
See you soon
Anna.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 7 days. The food,the property, the service was great. Annas wine was tastefull and Anna herself a good person. Choose the ravioli or a funghi pasta and Try the grilled lamb and the red wine. Jammi!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
FattoriaPoggioNebbia, Proprietario at Casale Poggio Nebbia - Agriturismo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thanks allot for wvery your word, it was a pleasure to have you in my farm, and it is nice to know that you appreciiate my work. Hope see you soon .
Anna.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stopped for a wonderful private group lunch, but the place was so incredibly well maintained I wished we could stay longer. The owner definitely is meticulous in her devotion to keeping this wonderful place clean (absolutely pristine!), neat, and still welcoming and friendly.

The owner treated us to a spectacular lunch in the octagonal dining room (oriented with great views on 3 sides). We all enjoyed our short time there so much that we purchased wine and other products made on the premises as a way to thank our hostess for such an amazing experience.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
FattoriaPoggioNebbia, Proprietario at Casale Poggio Nebbia - Agriturismo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are always pleased to have such nice guests like you and we are really happy that you appreciated our location. Hope to see you soon again!
Anna

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This a beautiful, secluded B and B outside the city and only a few miles from the cruise port. Our driver, Luke, arranged our stay and we couldn't have been happier. This is a vineyard and olive orchard farm on the top of a hill. We could see the Med in the distance. There are only 7 room and all have a beautiful view. The photos on there website do not illustrate the beauty and tranquility of the surroundings. After arriving we sat outside with a glass of their wine. There is a little restaurants that operated by the owner on the grounds. The food was all organic and local, mostly from their farm and very delicious. We had a full breakfast the next morning, which was included with fresh eggs, pastries and juice. I wish we could have stayed there a few more days because it was heaven.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple