See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Having spent my holidays in this area many times before and in several hotels I must say that this was the best hotel so far. Large bathroom , very good decor and spotless room . Service was friendly but Especially good at their job were General Manager Antonio and the bar tender of the swimming pool ( which overlooks a stunning sea view ) Nicola . They made sure we were having a good time and that we had everything we needed
Can't wait to go back next summer

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Our experience at this hotel was excellent. View is amazing! The staff was ready and willing to do anything they could to make our stay comfortable. Even though there is a language barrier they really try!
The pool is beautiful. Even has a bar which may be a regular thing in Italy, but its a nice touch. I even walked down on the rocks and went swimming in the sea. Pretty exciting as I've never done that before.
The room was very comfortable. Air conditioning worked great. And it was hot!! Shower was awesome. The TV had plenty of channels even though they we 99% in Italian. What should I expect in Italy!
Breakfast was perfect. One staff member made me eggs and bacon one morning. So great of him. He works so hard. He seemed to be there all the time. (Antonio-- you're great!)
I would stay again!!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located by the sea. All staff were very very friendly and attentive. The room & bath room was large & clean. There is a big swimming pool next to the hotel. The hotel provide Free breakfast, free car park & free Wi-Fi. We arrived at the hotel around 7 and we decided to eat there. It's was excellent proper quality dinner. We asked to see the menu but it seems they didn't have it and we were asked what we want to eat and the staff asked to the chef. They offered us really yummy 3 kind of starter then fish spaghetti which I requested and the grilled fish then they offered more foods but we could not eat anymore. They only charged €50 for two of us. I think the quality of the foods were excellent. (They cooked very fresh fishes). The dinner was definitely worth paying for. This hotel's dinner was the best meal we had in Italy.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank TomHattty
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights by chance as we were heading to Porto Cesareo but were not happy with the accomodation there. As soon as we arrived we were made to feel welcome by Giaccomo and Antonio. They have a large pool approx 25m x 15m and the sun loungers have a view of the ocean, but if you wannt to swim at the beach simply drive North 2km to Lido Gandoli or South 2km to a great cove beach. This is a place where Italians go, not many people here speak english, however the Antonio and Giaccomo speak fluent english, we have stayed in a lot of hotels in Puglia and this is one of the better ones, I you decide to eat here at night the food is good Puglia dishes, however the guys at the hotel can easily book you a table at Oblo restaurant, also at Lido Gandoli where the local Puglia food is at a very high level.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2012

By chance we came to the seaside just south of Leporano and looked for a hotel. From the outside and the access it looked lie a hotel with an ambition. Inside a nice guy, good in english for a change, in a very Italian style reception. Room in mid-October was not an issue so we got a rom with a perfect seaview. Room in Italian style - modern minimalistic as the reception, with good material quality, colourscheme in browns/beige/red an no over decoration at all.
Next morning I saw the staff swabbing the entrance, brooming the parking area etc - just to keep it nice.
As we are in italy, life is a bit as it happens.
In the middle of the night, the guard dog, a nice German Shepheard (maybe a stray dog having found a place where to live) told some late bypasser not to come in, in loud words, the concierge running after her trying to keep her quiet.
Table at balcony was uneven the wooden material can't stand rain.
Breakfast had sort of "this juice is what we had". Bar was also off season. Coffee was of course perfect.
All was delivered with the effort do make it nice for us. I had an issue woth the charger for the GPS in my Rental - "let's try it in my car" the concierge said, just being naturally helpful.

With the seaview, the balcony and the nice Grappa this hotal is just what you need to calm down with a good bok.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple