“Cozy and delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Very helpful waitress translated and explained every dish on the menu. The food was delicious! From antipasti to dolci everything was homemade.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Even though the waitress did not speak English, she was very helpful and did her best to make our stay very pleasant. Typical Italian food, without nonsense. Every night full house with mostly Italians, that says something......

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place was a little hidden in that small village in Tuscany mountains. There were just few tables inside so we were very lucky to get a free table. It was quite cold November day but we found a warm atmosphere inside and authentic Italian food – quite simple but very tasty. Prices were rather moderate.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Super cosy, great food and hospitality. A must eatery while in Cutigliano/Doganaccia Don't miss out.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2016

This was my third visit here over the years. Likely my last visit also. I find the food just so-so here each time I went here...

This time I had the mushroom soup which was just okay. For my main course I selected the lamb [with one patato in it's jacket], which was undercooked. The meat near and on the bones was still red!! Nice for a steak if you order say medium but not for lamb.

Together with a very basic Chianti wine [12 euro] my lunch bill came to 34 euro. I can eat T-W-I-CE for this amont [not to mention get much better food there] in say La Vecchia Posta in Lucca....

PS Bring back Luigi [who ran the Osteria in the "good old days"]. ))

Date of visit: November 2016