All reviews swimming pool breakfast room one night nice hotel recommend this hotel bikes laundry receptionist neighborhood road gate information trips case winter reason tuscany
Reviewed 31 July 2018

My family of 3 stayed here for three weeks while our son took part in a music festival in Casalmaggiore. The staff could not be more friendly and helpful. They went our of their way to make sure our stay was a success. From helping us plan day trips, train reservations, printing tickets to recommending restaurants. The hotel is incredibly well cared for and take it for granted is is spotlessly clean. The bikes were a BIG plus getting us everywhere we wanted to go. The area is very conducive to bike riding, flat and scenic! Loved our stay and highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I spent three days here. It is not a standard hotel, but it is setup in such a way that you have a fully equipped kitchen within your (spacious) room. Hotel design is nice. It also has a relax area with jacuzzi, you can sit outside, you can do your laundry, and there is plenty to visit in the neighborhood. Michele , the hotel manager on-site, is very helpful and will offer advice on where to go. Or, in my case, assists with getting me a haircut in Casalmaggiore while I do not speak Italian. It was a great experience being here and if I get the chance, I will certainly come again !

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We really enjoyed our stay,even if really short. Definitely I'd stay longer. The stuff is so friendly and accommodating, available for whatever needs we had. The breakfast in the morning was awesome!! And for me it's something important in the morning!! Definitely I recommend it and I'd choose it again!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My Italian client booked me in this hotel and it was a very positive experience. After we had to wait a little bit long for checkin since the receptionist was completely alone, everything was very positive. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the hotel and the area are very quiet, so I slept very well also thanks to the comfortable bed. Although the bar was closed, I was allowed to use it to work and the kind receptionist served drinks just as if the bar was open. Of course it was very quiet, since only guests who were sleeping in that building passed through the bar on the way to there room. Unfortunately, I was bound to direct electricity access for my laptop, so I could not sit outside and enjoy the mild winter. Breakfast was nice and quiet also, and I discovered that the room even has an enjoyable balcony with table and chairs and view on the swimming pool. Next time I will be in the area, I will surely try to stay again in this lovely hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights after a week in Tuscany. We had a room on the top floor, room 10. A bedroom, living room (which was made up with a sofa bed) kitchenette and large bathroom. The hotel and room was very clean, excellent air con. Good breakfast. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the charge of 5 euros per day per adult for the 'Area Relax' which is just a swimming pool. We arrived at 7.30pm and were charged for that day despite it closing at 7.45pm, I didn't question it as we intended to use it the morning we left so I didn't mind, however we spent the next full day at the Le Vele waterpark we didn't swim there at all.
If I had paid 10 euros a night more for the hotel I wouldn't have even thought twice about it, but to be charged it regardless of whether we used it or not just grated a little.
However... we would stay again, there are lots of beautiful cities within a short distance and the facilities are great.

Date of stay: August 2017