Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
All reviews other guests great hospitality hosts hostel cafe vibes bonfire rishikesh team
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

Feels like home way from home , Perfect place For travelers ! The doms were clean and Comfortable. Great hospitality, Staff Service is excellent and entertaining also Thankyou for all the recommendations. Entire team made our stay a good time, Comforting and secure . We are sure that when we return to rishikesh, We will come back to you #Fullpower❤️

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Thewellworn
Reviewed 20 September 2019

My man being a typical Delhi guy was a little cynical about our stay in hipostel as he wanted to stay in some nice normal HOTEL and not HOSTEL. Since I have already stayed in hipostel I know it was going to be amazing. After reaching there seeing the property and the surroundings and also after spending a day, when he got familiar with everyone there the extended family of hipostel what I call, their staff and owners ... He wanted me to extend our trip. And I won the bet which we agreed upon at the beginning of our journey. I can't thank Alaknanda and Kapil (owners) more for making our stay a memorable one. And also that we have them as our friends for life. Hipostel is a home made in the lap of lush green mountains where the wind sings for you and the calmness whispers the secrets of nature to you.
-P.s one must visit this place during full moon. It looks beautiful.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2019

This place is for the solo traveller we feel peace in this place it feel like heaven where everyone can came alone or with there friend we enjoy a lot there nd get full of enjoyment there nd go and feel the experience....thank you.

Trip type: Travelled solo
hipostelindia, Guest Relations Manager at Hipostel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

An amazing place to have a relaxed vacation. The location is perfect, the hosts are wonderful. They help you find everything you need.
I went there solo, made amazing friends and had a lovely experience during my 3 day stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2019

We went to this Hostel's cafe (Hiphostel) and the manager was not only high on weed, but definitely other drugs he was acting so insane. We got to the end of our drinks (hot chocolate) and there were ants at the bottom of our drinks. ANTS! It made one of us throw up, and it was so disgusting we will never ever be going back there again. I never will recommend this place, I can't get over how high the manager was and how there were dead bugs in our drinks...

Date of stay: August 2019
hipostel, Owner at Hipostel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

First of all we are sorry you faced such a problem. Moreover you are taking this by blaming that manager was on drugs. I myself being an owner just reached hostel when this incident happen. We want to clear that he was not on drugs and entertaining you guys as our weekly event was going on. Moreover we tried to look over the matter, I personally went to kitchen and checked the powder and milk, it was all okay. On behalf of the team I'm sorry, and will keep a track that this incident never happen again. Thank You.