Into The Unknown Hostel
Treebo The Lily(Rishikesh)
OYO 7618 Tapovan(Rishikesh)
Hotel Devoy Inn(Rishikesh)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome away from homefree wifiprivate roomrooftop cafestayed hereroshanbedsyogarishikeshsessionbalconyactivitiespropertyrafting
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The place is well run, clean and has a kitchen and hot water. The staff are lovely (I ended up going to one of their sisters wedding while I was there, felt like one of the family). There is a comfy communal area that makes it a very social place. Free/donation yoga and capoeira classes ever day! The location is pretty good, some times wished I was on the other side of the bridge but its only a short walk and I wouldn't have wanted to leave this place anyway. Recommended!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Into the unknown is really one if my favorite hostels I've been to.
The whole house crew gives you a relaxed feeling of being home, being family. Nice chill out area downstairs, I liked the rooftop as well and it's also really not far from all the yoga and meditation places.
Not to forget the daily free yoga classes that took place when I was there
Next time rishikesh I'll definitely be back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really liked Into the Unknown. It was a little bit hard to find as the sign is off the street, down a little side alley.
We booked the shared mixed dorm and our room mates were nice and friendly. Good location in Tapovan, only 10 minutes walk from Laxman Jhula bridge and very safe to come back at night. Although the street is quite noisy we slept very well.
Staff is super nice and friendly. Already recommended it to other people.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hostel, staff friendly and fairly helpful, rooms are clean, good size and free yoga is a nice touch however I found this hostel is a little on the unsociable side and it’s kinda hard to meet people in the garage/common area!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very relaxing and surrounding by good people and vibes.exotic stay in rishikesh.staff was very good specially Roshan ,Rahul & pram.we miss this place and looking forward to come again.chai was very good in there while visiting chai is necessary

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends