“Great place!”

Ristorante Forte del 48
Price range: US$29 - US$58
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat in company. Excellent dishes typical of the Venetian cuisine.The staff is kind and professional, we will return gladly.
Recommended!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

My family and I had the best dinner at Forte del 48. The vino Novello was as delicious as the duck with chestnuts sauce. The service was impeccable, friendly and I want to go back on my next trip to San Dona di Piave.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

On a Friday night with locals. I know I'm in the right place. The clams were fresh. Not too impressed with the lobster with pasta. I should have followed the locals as asked for the special which seem to be the fish. I was happy to have my tiramisu, the first for this week long trip.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very good restaurant and pleasant place.
Vast choice in the menu (and out), good wine list, excellent fish. Ensure you keep some free space for dessert and liquor, to conclude the experience.
Personnel very professional and friendly.
I do recommend it.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I've got no doubt! This is the best restaurant around. If you're by car in Venice and would like to try real local cuisine, don't be lazy, hop on the car and in 25 minutes of driving you are there.
I recommend almost everything ther: scallops as a starter, spaghetti with lobster, mix of grilled seafood.