“Good pizzaa”

Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Agartala
Price range: HK$23 - HK$78
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The pizza here is just too good and very nice also with amazing cheese and delicious crust. I like here the pizza a lot and taste here also amazing and good

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Situated at Agartala City near Womens college. You will feel the taste of europe at Pizzaria including Indian veg & non veg taste.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018

For me it was not a quite pleasant experience here, though there were a lot of options to enjoy the varieties of pizza but not that real taste

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Initially it had made quite a hype being one of the first quality pizza-makers in town, but slowly it lost its status and now is confined to the status of a mere average restaurant in town. Ambience is okay for a family or a hangout with friends, but disappointing food! Not recommended.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I've visited three or four times once with my mother and the other days with my friends. Just pizzas are good, but can't expect much like pizza huts or even near about that. I like the burgers. But they don't serve much foods as shown in their menu. Even 3 times I tried to order different foods from their menu and they said either they didn't have it or they don't have the cook. So disappointing. I will rate it three stars.

Date of visit: November 2015