Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$92
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Expedia
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Travelling in the area on business, we had a one-night stopover here, arriving late and leaving early.

It appears to be a good quality business hotel. The room was comfortable, the breakfast was a very good selection well-presented, and the bar - although we were late arriving - was welcoming and a good place to have a drink after a long drive as well as a simple snack.

The staff that we met - check-in, check-out, and behind the bar - were all friendly and professional.

A small downside is that it is right by the motorway junction, and there was traffic noise all night, plus also from about 0530 there were delivery vans coming to the hotel that were right outside my window. Perhaps that was for the best as I needed to wake up early anyway! However, if you need silence in order to sleep well, then make sure you (a) close the window, and (b) ask for a room at the end of the hotel and not the middle.

I would be happy to stay here again if travelling through the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I had to stay here for work & my room was booked by the company. I wasn't expecting much. However, I must say that I had a good surprise. It's located in the outskirts of Barleben town & about a 20min walk from the Barleben station. There is a bus stop 2min walk from the hotel, but the buses are so rare that the best way to get there is with a taxi.

The rooms are average sized, neat, & have all what you need, except a kettle. TV, mini bar, comfortable beds. They provided me with a kettle after I asked for one.
The hotel also has a restaurant, which has some good food. You can also order food to the room. The prices however, I must say are expensive. Specially for a small town like Barleben.

The highlights of the hotel however are:
1. The breakfast buffet. Superb! For the price you pay there, it's a wonderful spread. Egges, sausages, cheese, fresh meat, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, breads, juices, tea & coffee. Definitely worth the money.
2. Customer service. First class!!! No matter who was at the reception, they would treat you with a smile & solve your problem or answer your question. Ever so friendly & extremely decent in handling customers. Even the housekeeping was great.

The only reason I haven't given them 5 stars is because their wifi is bad. The best signals are at the top on the 3rd floor, but on evenings you completely lose signals. Yes it's peak hours for browsing the internet, but that's not an excuse at a hotel.

Will certainly stay there again for business purposes

Room tip: Choose a room on the 3rd (top) floor where the wifi signals are best
Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Hotel price is OK, for tihs area. But for a week-end buisness stay, it cannot be recommended. Restaurant was closed Friday evening due to a private party, and again closed Sunday ( think it is always closed this day ). When doing long work hours in week-ends. I want it to be easy for food/drinks, not being told "pls. take your car to another place/restaurant".
Reception is fine, room cleaning fine, and in generel service is 4 stars. But last time I will stay here for a work week-end.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We've been last time in May 2016,nothing has changed from our last visit ,so we can just repeat our last review. It is good that the hotel keeps it's standard, with some reservations .
The Hotel conveniently located close to the highway.The rooms are clean and cosy . We have the same objections to night receptionist -the night receptionists (02-03 of September 2017) is not very keen to speak English in spite that the Hotel belongs to Best Western Hotels net.He pretended he doesn't understand English and answered to all our questions in German,he didn't care if we understood him.The rest of the staff is O.K.The morning receptionist (female ) was speaking English very well.Looks like "night staff" is not so much educated,qualified to work with the foreign guests. Breakfast was varied and tasty,this time we had good dinner at the Hotel restaurant at reasonable price. Wi-Fi is free of charge and quite strong.Car parking on place and free of charge.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

It's been a long time since I stayed anywhere in Germany, and to do so after covering 950 miles in one go, all I expected was clean beds and shower for my family.
We were greeted by name at reception, reception staff speaking much better English than I do German (and my German isn't bad) - check in was quick and easy and a reasonable price too.
The lounge and bar area adjacent to reception was light, airy, and pleasant - not overly modern but then no pretentious atmosphere.
The room, while a little on the small side, was perfect for a family of four to spend the night, although may be a little cramped for those staying longer.
The decor was tasteful and relatively neutral, everything clean and presented well. A kettle/tea & coffee facilities would have been appreciated but that's just a minor niggle.
Comfortable beds and decent water pressure were well appreciated, something lacking in many places but spot on here.
The food in the bar was surprisingly good, the hausgemachter cheeseburger was delicious and the currywurst/schwarzbier combo a welcome blast from the past, stirring memories of being stationed at Laarbruch!
The waiting and bar staff were happy to engage with the children and certainly proved the hotel to be family friendly!
Special mention to Frau Keske for the excellent service and good humour!

Dankeschön