All reviews lobster under construction lava pool beach resort seafood restaurant beautiful hotel pool bar willow stream spa cafe pronto beach access next month lava restaurant headed down black and white theme friend's birthday upper pool hotel lobby
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Great hospitality engagement is what we are looking for a Hotel whenever we need some time off or jaunt, given that the facility itself has a relaxing and a good aura, but, how could you create an extra mile to make a difference to your guests? This is why I am writing this review right now.

Last April 27, we had a family weekend corporate affair at Fairmont in Fujairah, knowing that the place is astounding!
But what else this hotel could offer besides the impressive vicinity? To my surprise, it has something to do with the Natural, welcoming & remarkable service coming from one of the staff from #Lava, his name is LINTO.

A normal staff could always pretend to impress the guest especially if he/she knows that someone is watching over. But Linto is far different from a usual waiter. My family & friends saw a unique & "innate" personality to Linto that no one could ever get from school or Training. That's why you called it "Innate" because it seems to be natural and inborn for Linto.

We sometimes appreciate people, but we left it unsaid for some reason. Although, I had extended my gratitude to Linto upfront.
This time, I would like to further stress my appreciation by creating a review and awareness that a truly unique person is still existing in this era.

We wish you a better future and you really brought to life the quality evidence based service beyond a casual guest's expectation.

Well done brother!
Until we meet again.

Yours truly,
Sheena

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Omar S, General Manager at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear BabySheena G

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback on recent your stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. I am proud to know my Team took good care of you and that you enjoyed the personalized service. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We went for 3 day business trip and had meetings at Fairmont. the whole experience was great. The team were very helpful and attended to all our expectations. The variety of foods throughout the three days was amazing. I do remember Farah who was so friendly and bubbly and she was the one who organised things for us.

The coffeee break setup was lovely and elegant, above what I was expecting. The meeting room was beautifully setup and well organised.

I have attended many hotels and meetings, but this was by far the best experiance and set-up I have seen. Thank you Farah and your team

Room Tip: I stayed on a mid level and was very happy
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Imtiaz D

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I am very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort and I appreciate your kind words regarding the resort's location overlooking the Indian Ocean and service.Please rest assured I will thank Farah for her efforts to ensure your meeting event was a success. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Rooms were exceptionally clean and had nice décor. Hotel staff was friendly. Bar staff was very friendly and helpfully. Alex was extremely helping in recommending drink types and even made custom drinks for us. thanks Alex. Well done!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Omar S, General Manager at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Brett W

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback on your recent stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. I appreciate your comments on our facilities and unique interior design. Please rest assured I will thank Alex for his hospitality at IAMMAI. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I generally have good experiences with UAE hotels and I never really have anything bad to say, it is a little different with Fairmont Fujairah. I booked 2 nights for 2 rooms with entertainer. I called and booked it a month before our stay. Here is why it wasn't the best hotel experience:
1) They took my card details on the phone upon booking the rooms and specifically told me that I will be paying for the stay upon checking in. The amount was deducted 2 weeks before my stay. I sent them an email saying that I urgently need the money, as it wasn't accounted for and it was for 2 rooms. They couldn't do anything about it.
2) With entertainer, you generally don't get breakfast with your stay. To be honest, I was expecting some kind of compensation for the trouble they put me through and the unexpected money they deducted from me; but no nothing.
3) The bed and pillows were not comfortable, which is opp to most if not all hotels I have stayed in here in UAE. It was not me, but my husband and our 2 friends who joined. They woke up with back pain, and neck pain for me
4) There was alot of mosquitoes. Not sure if it was when we sat outside in our balcony or when exactly, but we got bitten
5) During out second night, while sitting on bed watching tv, we heard a sudden sound in the bathroom, a pipe exploded and the toilet flooded like crazy. We called them in and they fixed it
6) Beach are is too rocky (it is also the smallest hotel beach I've seen but that's fine)
7) We spent it in the pool closer to the beach as it was bigger and livelier. The idea of a DJ and music is cool but music wasn't too nice. Nothing from the common music we listen to.
8) Not much entertainment at night. Not lively and active
9) This

It is surprising that they did not compensate in any way; neither the bathroom matter, nor the money deduction that happened. I'm not expecting an upgrade or free things but atleast an acknowledgment.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Omar S, General Manager at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Yasmine

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. Please know your feedback is important to us and I will make sure to share it with the concerned departments to avoid future occurrence. We would be very pleased to welcome you back to turn around your experience.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

As an influencer that travels and reviews many hotels, this is by far my favourite! Love the unique interiors of the hotel and the Arabesque design and furnishings, each of the rooms are fitted with a private al fresco balcony overlooking spectacular views of the ocean. I loved having the ocean on one side and the amazing Hajar mountains on the other. The lovely staff members were all very attentive and took amazing care of me. The hotel has 6 distinctive restaurants. I dinned in at the Cafe pronto and Lava beach club but very excited to go back and try the rest! So, amazing food, amazing location and atmosphere, beautiful interior decorations and art and also last but not least an amazing team of staff! Thank you Fairmont Fujairah for my wonderful and memorable stay x

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Deryax2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback on your recent stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed the beautiful views from our resorts over looking the Indian Ocean and mountains and that the team was always attentive to every detail. Please do come back in the near future for a memorable experience at our dining outlets and Lava Beach Club.