Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Horse riding just 30 minutes from Granada

Only 30 minutes by bus from Granada, Victor picked me up from the main bus stop. Victor is a very... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jump3600
Hack in the Sierra Nevada

Greatly enjoyed the hospitality of Victor. Horses are well cared for and well trained. Beautiful... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Victor19Tino
via mobile

All reviews horse riding hour ride my girlfriend experienced riders sense of humour sierra nevada love horses wonderful experience made us feel riding experience amazing views amazing ride views of the mountains beautiful horses great guide day tour his lovely wife
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Today, we went for a 2 hour horse ride with Victor. I could not have wished it to be any better - I just wish we could have gone on for longer. I have ridden most of my life but my boyfriend has only ridden once but was given the most wonderful and trustworthy horse and he loved it! We had spent the last few days walking around Güéjar Sierra but seeing it from horseback was just brilliant! I would definitely recommend this if you have the opportunity! Victor is incredibly helpful and lovely too! If I can I’ll be back for a much longer trek!

Date of experience: September 2018
Encinillas, Owner at Las Encinillas Rutas a Caballo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Thanks a lot for the review Olivia. I am sure you will come back to Guejar Sierra soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Words cannot express how much we enjoyed our time with Victor and the horses. I’m a very timid rider and Victor was so encouraging. My husband and I enjoyed Victors company so much and he made us feel like family. The horses are well trained and well cared for. The surrounding views on our ride were amazing. We will definitely come back and ride again.

Date of experience: September 2018

Words can not express how happy I was of having you here. Your husband was a fantastic rider and you will overcome anything if you propose to do so. Thanks a lot for your review!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely fantastic time horse riding with Victor. The scenery was stunning, the horses were very well-trained, and Victor was an enthusiastic, hospitable and knowledgeable guide and host. Riding up into the mountains past shepherds herding goats felt like a timeless experience and was a great was to experience the Sierra Nevada.

We emailed Victor and got a speedy response, and after answering questions about our level of experience and fitness, we booked the 4 hour ride for two people. This was a perfect length of time - long enough to get up onto the mountain bridlepaths and experience the scenery not visible from the road, but not too long in the saddle for people who haven’t ridden for a long time. (We both do a lot of sport but neither of us had ridden for over 15 years.) We travelled to the stables from Granada, and it’s worth allowing plenty of time to get there as the mountain road is narrow and twisty.

We both felt safe on the horses and very quickly relaxed and enjoyed the experience. Victor enthusiastically pointed out the names of the mountains, the plants and trees, relics from the Civil War, and talked about life in the Sierra Nevada. He also took some great photos which he emailed us afterwards. The trip ended with a beer in his garden. A truly memorable experience and the highlight of our holiday in Granada.

Date of experience: September 2018

Dear Liz. Thanks a lot for such a complete review. You are good, the horses are good, I try not to interfere too much. Best Regards!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

4時間のコースを選び、シェラネバダの北面を頂上まで登りました。まるで映画のシーンのような景色が広がり、雄大すぎて言葉にできません。リーダーのヴィクターさんは子供のころからこの近辺で馬に乗っているらしく、流石でした。ヴィクターさんはホスピタリティに溢れ乗馬中も終わった後も、凄く楽しい一時を過ごすことが出来ました。忘れることが出来ません!厩舎に行く途中に迷って反対側の山の頂上近くまで狭い山道を登ってしまったのも今では良い思い出です。機会があればもう一度行きたいです。
We chose the 4 hour riding, and Victor led us all the way up the north face of the Sierra Nevada. It was a mixture of great, beautiful, indescribable, and unforgettable feeling. Victor, the leader, has been riding around here since youth, so we felt very comfortable following him. We enjoyed his hospitality on the horses and after the ride as well. It was a long way from Japan, but I want to come back if I have a chance again.

Date of experience: September 2018

Thanks a lot for the review. I hope we will see you around soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Such a great experience! Beautiful views and very safe, trustworthy horses. We had two experienced riders and two beginners and all were accommodated. After our ride, Victor provided outstanding hospitality. Would recommend for anyone, and especially horse lovers. You can tell the horses are happy and well cared for. Would like to go back for a multi-day tour!

Thanks Jaqueline. You have a wonderful family! All the best