“Great food and choice”
Review of Sands Bistro

Sands Bistro
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Borth
Cuisines: British
Description: Cafe bistro serving breakfast, traditional & light lunches and evening meals during peak season (June - September). Also serving segafredo coffee, dessert & ice cream sundaes, in a relaxed atmosphere. Dog friendly too.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good position right next to the beach, good food and reasonable prices. good care taken to ensure corvid safe

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (221)

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Always come here on my yearly holiday to Borth. Best bacon and egg bap I’ve had for ages. Bacon cooked to perfection and the egg just how I like it :-) oh and the dog enjoyed her sausages. Staff are always very friendly and welcoming also love the owner Kim she’s a legend :-)

Reviewed 12 September 2020

We went to Borth for breakfast and stumbled across this place.
It’s clean and covid safe and right on the sea front.

We had two breakfast boxes and ate them in the conservatory.

Food was warm fresh and matched any other breakfast I have had recently.

We decided to go watch the sun go down in Borth so I said why don’t we grab some food from Sands bistro as the breakfast was so good.

Wow I picked pizza wife had a panini both freshly made and the pizza had bags of meat and flavour.

Would I go back 100% would I recommend 100%.

1  Thank dkeenan_12
Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

Called in here for a bite to eat before heading back to our caravan. Good social distancing measures and really tasty food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

We had a takeaway pizza to eat on the beach from Sands it was made freshly and tasted great. There was plenty of choice and we all loved it! We also popped in for drinks as it sells good cappuccino and alcoholic drinks too. A nice outdoor seating area when the sun is shining

Date of visit: August 2020